OcUK DDoS attack - £10,000 reward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Are you saying they are Bias :eek: + ;) + :D + :p

Can't understand this myself as We are an Inclusive community not Exclusive, Anybody & I mean Anybody is Welcomed here with Open arms & Gone are the days of Brutal put downs to nubs etc.
Join & act like a **** & you will be laughed off the forum but Generally we are a Welcoming Sociable & Friendly Bunch :cool:

Just a quick one and i'm going to say it because frankly, it's annoying me. Not trying to be a **** here :p

Why are You capitilising Random words in your Sentances?

Last edited:
Soldato
You I think :D

Nah, if it had been him surely the appropriate descriptor would have been "ancient"?

Glad you're getting some progress in this. Small consolation but it's working perfectly fine and dandy from here in Hawaii *shrug* Given usual latency times of UK sites from here it's pretty fine.

Man of Honour
You do know the Criminals that invented that BS were the Biggest Grasses of them all. Keeping bent coppers in there pocket & setting up rival crims was second nature to them. Installing the No grassing rule was just a front to control small minded miniuns who couldn't think for themselves, Are you one of those or do you think for yourself ?

Even when my own Liberty was at stake I did Not Grass but that's an Entirely different matter to Trying to prevent a business going under which would result in Numerous job losses & the end of the forum we use.
I personally do not see this as Grassing but see it as mine & every single members duty.

what are you jibberjabbering about...

btw, you fail at lower case, do you really speak like you are making out with your crazy capitalization ? lol

wnb

wnb

Soldato
I hope that you get everything sorted and catch the crook that did it. Also I hope that you now get inundated with people ordring. I'l be putting my order for a new monitor today.

Capodecina
Soldato
I imagine £10,000 is absolute peanuts to OCUK. Especially seeing as there's a 90% chance someone on this forum would provide the information, and the company would then get up to £2000 of it put back into the shop.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
what are you jibberjabbering about...

btw, you fail at lower case, do you really speak like you are making out with your crazy capitalization ? lol

Malc is, as always, trying to make a very valid point in his own style. You, on the other hand, rather than contribute in any meaningful way, have made two posts in the thread - one implying that this may be some sort of conspiracy involving the company and one critcising the grammar of someone making a constructive contribution (using no capitalisation at the beginning of your sentences, I would add). I know which member I give more credence to.

Anyway, my contribution.

I find the attacks on the shop and forums despicable and would happily supply information if I had it - not just for the ten grand (although it would come in handy :p). I have no particular loyalty to OcUK, any more than I have to any hardware supplier and I would be equally dismayed if attacks were made on one of their competitors.

I hope the perpetrators are caught and dealt with severely to send a message that this kind of activity is intolerable.

Soldato
Good way of getting it sorted. I'm sure a lot of people will be after them now! Pity i have no idea on how to track the people responsible :( :D

Which is obviously the same boat that Spie and the team are in given the fact they are now offering a reward means that they have had no measures in place to track DDoS attacks which to be fair should be a fundamental part of any online shops defence.

Given *some* more details I may be able to help. email in trust.

EDIT: Thinking about it, if *they* had access to the forums admin shell they could effectively have every forum members ip address, a simple reverse lookup to load the exploit and bang 10,000 forum members become unsuspecting DDoS distributers.

Last edited:
Caporegime
I've read a fair bit of the thread, but I seemed to have joined a bit late :p

People have said it could have been their (sp?) computers involved with the attacks and not even know it etc..How would this be done exactly?

Only ask because I randomly for a virus the other day, so it's kind of a co-incidence, although probably not and just some annoying new trojan using some exploit in windows no doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom