• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** OcUK HAS 21 CUSTOM GTX 1080 MODELS READY FOR PRE-ORDER !! **

Associate
OMG, KFA2 actually shipped HOF cards, BOOOOM!

Very small amount of 1070 left at killer price! :D

Any idea of the clocks on the HOF? Lots of cards in stock but still showing TBD clock speeds?!

That 1070 HOF is one damn sexy card, wish it was in stock a couple days ago when I went for the MSI Gaming X!

Associate
Hey Ben,

so OCUK stock is expected Wed/Thu next week.

Any info on Caseking (DE)? They are also a big EVGA partner and just recently changed their ETA to 'Unknown' for all EVGA cards after delaying it like three times. Of course they also happily took my money over a month ago... :rolleyes:

I'm in the first 10 of their queue for the FTW so I hope the first FTW delivery will cover my order.

(I think Caseking is fine to name here since OCUK is an acquisition of them iirc)

Caseking are on the same delivery schedule as OCUK with a similar quantity on Wednesday/Thursday.

Ben

Associate
I've had confirmation from another retailer that my pre-order (2nd June) of an EVGA FTW 1080 is due for delivery on July 6th, below is a snippet:

bpBvBhN.png

This date looks to tie into when OCUK receive their first batch too - link

Apparently I'm within that batch too so by this time next week I should finally have a working card (had to return a DOA Zotac already :( )

Kinda glad things have worked out as they did as I managed to snag it at £589 - 5% student discount = £559

Pes x

I am not sure which retailor you would get this from as no one customer will receive this kind of quantity on Wednesday/Thursday next week at all, so I would disguard this news.

Ben

Associate
I have to say not great when we have so many pre-sold.

We have a lot more 1080 and 1070 from other partners on both FE and custom cards.

I am really hoping EVGA will take care of OcUK customers as other board partners have done because the FTW is a lovely card and we have so many pre-sold it is a shame that so little of our orders will be shipped out.

I have faith that Ben will sort us out as he is doing a great job, the EVGA gods just need to send more stock our way because in the end all that is happening is MSI and Gigabyte are winning EVGA customers due to the volumes they keep shipping us to the point we even have stock. MSI Gamer X and Gigabyte G1 have being in stock several times here and even right now 1070 Gamer X and Gigabyte G1 are still in stock because they between them have shipped well over 1000 cards into OcUK.

Marathon not a sprint Gibbo. :)

We will make up ground in next 2-3 weeks I promise.

Ben

Associate
True Gibbo - But lets face it, "The Jungle" is a massive eTailer and the fact they are only getting 200 of them really does show the supply issue.

Thats nothing against OcUK, but in the terms of scale overall, the fact you are getting 25% of what they have is on one hand, impressive, on the other exposes how poor their supply chain is.

Guys, please I would simply not send 200 units to Amazon and just 50 to OCUK. Do you think I really want to make my life posting on here even more enjoyable?!

For those who are keeping faith thanks :) A lot of you will have awesome cards in your hands this week Thursday/Friday delivery from OCUK.

Ben

Soldato
Ben - as you mentioned it was the rainforest support who sent me that message with the amount they are apparently expecting.. who knows if they're lying.. not sure why they would make a number up though

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Ben @ EVGA

I understand you're making two FTW's (OC and DT) - is the DT due to you not being able to hit the guaranteed clocks on the OC version? Could be the reason why the FTW's have taken so long to produce?

Do I hang on for the EVGA Superclocked card or jump ship and order a GeForce GTX 1080 Gaming X RGB 8192MB GDDR5X PCI-Express Graphics Card? hmmmm

I went with the FTW as it suits my colour scheme in my case, I wouldn't want a red & black card in a white & black build personally :p

Back
Top Bottom