• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** OcUK HAS 21 CUSTOM GTX 1080 MODELS READY FOR PRE-ORDER !! **

Associate
Damn where is this ftw edition? I just had a founders edition delivered, but it will be soon going back no way on god earth I'm keeping it at £650.

I'm fairly certain I would have been one of the first to pre order my ftw edition. Having done it via the leaked link within minutes on 27th may.
Kind of getting fed up of waiting now and may swop to a competitor card. Only getting 50 units in doesn't fill me with too much hope I mean how many does Overclockers have on pre order?

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
OP
[Damien];29723545 said:
Gibbo, if I was to swap my FTW for Gaming X, how much if anything extra would I have to pay? Also, would it be an issue if I paid any extra on a different card?

The price you paid plus the extra or less for the different card. Call sales they will action for you.

Associate
The price you paid plus the extra or less for the different card. Call sales they will action for you.

Yeah but the pound has dropped/prices have gone up since then :p

The FTW and Gaming X are only a tenner apart now but the difference between what I paid for the FTW preorder and the Gaming X now is 70 quid.

I might as well hang on then and marinade in my EVGA branded saltiness. :(

Soldato
I would swap but as I pre ordered the OC version I would have to spend £60 for the privilege of downgrading to the base version thanks to currency changes!

Same here, I asked about paying the difference between new price of EVGA SC and Zotac AMP Extreme (£26) and got told I would have to pay difference between what I paid and the actual price of Zotac AMP Extreme which now works out at £66!!!

Soldato
[Damien];29723588 said:
Yeah but the pound has dropped/prices have gone up since then :p

The FTW and Gaming X are only a tenner apart now but the difference between what I paid for the FTW preorder and the Gaming X now is 70 quid.

I might as well hang on then and marinade in my EVGA branded saltiness. :(

Agree I wont pay the extra £70 . Not worth it.

Back
Top Bottom