• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** OcUK HAS 21 CUSTOM GTX 1080 MODELS READY FOR PRE-ORDER !! **

I find you get better service posting in the CS forum.

I find that just as hit and miss. It seemed like a while back posting on the forum CS would get you straight through to someone a bit more switched on, but these days it seems like its the same as the webnote queue and you just get some random.

CS were nothing but helpful when contacting them about my faulty 1080.

@Gibbo I have had to RMA one of my Gigabyte G1 cards as it's middle fan is making a loud clicking sound at low RPM. Do you know when you are getting more in stock?

CS were nothing but helpful when contacting them about my faulty 1080.

@Gibbo I have had to RMA one of my Gigabyte G1 cards as it's middle fan is making a loud clicking sound at low RPM. Do you know when you are getting more in stock?

past few weeks starting to hear a trend on this forum now re ocUK CS being poor ...not sure what's going on ....

Gibbo Can you please update what will be in stock this week? especially Gigabyte Xtreme premier pack or waterforce . Thank you in advance

Gibbo,

Do you have any news on incoming Strix OC cards? Will you guys get a decent amount this week as that asus tweet suggests?

I got tired waiting for my GTX 1080 to arrive from the local store in Belgium (ordered on the 28th of May!!). I saw that the MSI GTX 1080 Gaming G8 was available from OC UK last week I quickly wanted to order. Only to see this store does not ship to Belgium :( Why? You are even shipping to some obscure countries!!!

I got tired waiting for my GTX 1080 to arrive from the local store in Belgium (ordered on the 28th of May!!). I saw that the MSI GTX 1080 Gaming G8 was available from OC UK last week I quickly wanted to order. Only to see this store does not ship to Belgium :( Why? You are even shipping to some obscure countries!!!

It is for tax reasons I believe, to ship to a certain country we have to do a set amount of business and the accounts side of the business then has to do a lot of work for legal reasons regarding tax.

Unfortunately Belgium is not an option for us. :(

Just got shipping notification for my Gaming X.

Not sure why it took so long, ordered on the 28th and it went in and out of stock 3 times before shipping my unit.

Sadly it's not going to arrive before I'm off on holiday

^^^ They had a large delivery of KFA cards last week according to a previous post from Gibbo. Hopefully they have now been checked into the warehouse and I can expect to see my order shipped today given everything else on it was in stock at time of ordering.

Back
Top Bottom