• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** OcUK HAS 21 CUSTOM GTX 1080 MODELS READY FOR PRE-ORDER !! **

Associate
CS told me yesterday they expect stock of the xtreme in 7-10 days.

C'mon Gigabyte !!!
3 weeks ago cards were sent back for sorting out the issue and it was suppose to be available in 1-2 weeks.
According to all updates it should be with OC this week.
Now 7-10 days means another 2 weeks wait...or more

Can OC staff confirm if this is correct ?

Many thanks in advance Gibbo. I know it's suppliers issue, not OC.

Associate
A US retailer is expecting the strix cards on the 9th .. dont think OCUK will receive them before that date .. lets wait for Gibbo

The silence in response to Strix related posts is worrying.

10pm May 27th Strix OC pre-orderer. I've an Oculus Rift I received on May 28th still unusable because I have no GPU for my new PC.

Associate
Yes this is getting beyond a Joke. ASUS..... On Wednesday of this month it will be a one month since Pre Order of Asus Strix 1080. It seems Strix customers have been well and truly shafted and the ASUS Strix launch an absolute shambles to say the least. Ive been a valid ASUS customer for over 15 years.

Can we have a update to this please Gibbo?

Last edited:
Associate
Yes this is getting beyond a Joke. ASUS..... On Wednesday of this month it will be a one month since Pre Order of Asus Strix 1080. It seems Strix customers have been well and truly shafted and the ASUS Strix launch and absolute shambles to say the least. Ive been a valid ASUS customer for over 15 years.

I wouldn't mind the wait so much if we had info but the silence from OC with this card is deafening

OcUK Staff
OP
Yes this is getting beyond a Joke. ASUS..... On Wednesday of this month it will be a one month since Pre Order of Asus Strix 1080. It seems Strix customers have been well and truly shafted and the ASUS Strix launch an absolute shambles to say the least. Ive been a valid ASUS customer for over 15 years.

I have screamed at Asus this morning and am still awaiting an update, trust me I am pushing them very hard for some kind of update.

Associate

Agree absolute mess

But peeps still wait & pay extremely silly prices then have to wait even more which for most as been over a month now ....Its an utter nvidia joke this .....

A complete an utter shambles

A couple of weeks max is kind of ok but now its been upto over a month and may be even another 2 weeks the way things look

PC master waiting race ..

Associate
It's been a month and 7 days I've been waiting. Still no FTW:mad: You still need more time to wait. I would like mine first.

Not sure if anybody as told you but that's what you get for buying

the

Evga FOREVER THE WAIT card

But joke aside .... yes its not right this at all just such a shame there is no other cards out there non nvidia with same performance as i bet most would have jumped ship with this kind of launch i would have......but in a real world that's not an option

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom