• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** OcUK HAS 21 CUSTOM GTX 1080 MODELS READY FOR PRE-ORDER !! **

Theres no guarantee you won't get similar back either as apparently under dsr or whatever its called now you can return items even if unsealed. Theres one guy on another thread openly admitted he ordered half a dozen of them picked the one with the highest clocks and sent back the rest!

Shameful behaviour. Retailers cannot sell returned products as new though. If you receive something which has quite clearly been used, then return it and get a replacement or refund.

I got a few people not agreeing with about 6 weeks back in me saying that it won't be till at least September till all pre-orders are dealt with. Looking at the hybrid and the classified as well as the Asus strix oc it looks like I was right all along :/

Looking around a certain egg based site it seems that the issues i'm having are common enough, seen a few reviews reporting the same thing :( gamer\oc mode crapping out after a few mins.

The EVGA Hybrid was up for preorder today in the States. Hopefully it will hit the UK within a couple of weeks.

It was up for preorder here in may... They let a few people preorder, they still do not have the cards to fill those orders, nothing has really changed.

Forgot to upload a photo when I received my 1080 Amp Extreme :)
v0LPt

Hi there

OK out of the blue:

12x Asus 1080 OC arriving tomorrow!!!!
200+ Asus 1080 Advanced Gaming arriving tomorrow!!

So great news on the OC, shame it is only 12pc but every unit helps. :)

My founders edition direct from Nvidia has just turned up after ordering at the weekend. Contrast that with waiting the best part of two months for the KFA2 reference blower which showed no signs of turning up!

Classy package, makes me feel a little less bad about the £95 extra it cost. With the block I ordered from Overclockers waiting for me at a local DPD collection point things are finally looking up :D

Gibbo, any idea when the next SC's are due in?
I was 11th in the queue last week (I think you said 16 came in yesterday), contacted CS via webnote and got told mine wasn't shipped due to people ordering more than one...

Hey Gibbo - Any news on the EVGA Classifieds delivery to you guys? I recall you saying there was a possibility of tomorrow through to Friday? Anything looking more concrete?

Cheers!

Hi guys

I have just returned from my 2 weeks holiday so can keep the updates coming to you a little more readily on EVGA cards.

First Classified stocks are landing with OCUK tomorrow. (First 10 units)

I am waiting for update on Hybrid and will provide this once I have found this in my unread mails.

Thanks
Ben

Gibbo, any idea when the next SC's are due in?
I was 11th in the queue last week (I think you said 16 came in yesterday), contacted CS via webnote and got told mine wasn't shipped due to people ordering more than one...

Overclockers really need to sort out this ordering with a shortage of cards you should be limited to one card until supply issues are normal.

12x Asus 1080 OC arriving tomorrow!!!!
200+ Asus 1080 Advanced Gaming arriving tomorrow!!

Wow, Asus really messed up with those original oc clocks. The funny thing is my FE edition boosts higher than the Strix advertised oc clocks and stays there on a blower, it's silent, and it was cheaper - how are their chips all so poor?

I've been popping back every now and then to check on the Hybrid's status, and damn am I happy that I switched to a FE a month ago. The Hybrid is still the best looking and likely best performing 1080, but that second point is totally moot now that the Titan is out and it's barely more expensive than the post-Brexit Hybrid price. EVGA really dropped the ball launching the flagship cards 2 months late. I really feel for you guys that waited, since you feel locked in with the price difference but lose 1/2 months worth of actually using the card. If looks aren't your main reason for the card I'd still switch, the performance increase will barely be a few percent more than the other custom cards that are available.

Back
Top Bottom