OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

dun

dun

Soldato
Tannnnnk

Any reason you wear a bennie hat at the gym?

Its his garage isn't it? I guess it was cold...

Looking tank mode there mate. Definitely seem leaner from those front double bi pics a while ago?
I got up to 60s for 1 arm bors when doing 5x5. Bit heavy to feel right for me to be honest.

Soldato
Its his garage isn't it? I guess it was cold...

Looking tank mode there mate. Definitely seem leaner from those front double bi pics a while ago?
I got up to 60s for 1 arm bors when doing 5x5. Bit heavy to feel right for me to be honest.

I was doing 5x5 not to nice on my elbows tbh.

Soldato
Amazing stuff tank!

You'll like like the beast in your sig in no time.

Your biceps look like they're bigger than my quads :eek:

I'm sure if you played rugby and someone tried to tackle you they'd just hit a break wall of muscle :p

Soldato
My house mate has tried to get me to join in the local rugby team with him "Arun FC" but I wear glasses and I'm pretty much blind as a bat without them lol:(. Thanks for the kind words everyone I have such little self confidence its pathetic.

Man of Honour
My house mate has tried to get me to join in the local rugby team with him "Arun FC" but I wear glasses and I'm pretty much blind as a bat without them lol:(. Thanks for the kind words everyone I have such little self confidence its pathetic.

Your an absolute animal, ever thought about contacts even if its just for when your training and playing?

Associate

I was in the same situation regarding the glasses until I discovered the contact lens.
Being able to do kickboxing or any other full contact sport is awesome, it's like you're a whole different person.

Would be a pity not to give rugby a go with a physique like yours. ;)

Associate
Without being rude to anyone here, I would say that there are a few that could do with the balance of diet and training. To be perfectly honest, if you want to see real gains you have to control your body fat levels and that can be the most difficult. Infact, I would say its more difficult than the training itself as its harder to be disciplined, especially when you have worked out hard... your body wants to eat!!

I would go as far as to say that training without a decent diet is a complete waste of time. You will not see the gains that you have achieved which in turn will see a lot of people lose there motivation... Its also a bad habit.

Eat right and train properly and you will enjoy much more progress.

Soldato

Dude you're looking awesome.

You planning to cut?

You've got nothing to be unconfident with that amount of strength and size of muscle mate. That'll be a psychological thing, because physically, you've got nothing to worry about!!

Hoping one day to be as tankalicious as you, tank by name, tank by nature!!

As for the strech marks, i have them too mate,but meh, i see them as a progress report ;P haha

Last edited:
Soldato
I would go as far as to say that training without a decent diet is a complete waste of time. You will not see the gains that you have achieved which in turn will see a lot of people lose there motivation... Its also a bad habit.

You're right man, i trained for a year without even watching my diet, didn't get any bigger, well maybe a little. But it was only once i sorted out my diet gains were actually appearing noticably.

Man of Honour
OP
tank get on a treadmill for a bit

I hope you're taking the **** else you're being rude and disrespectful and I won't have you posting like this in this thread.

Without being rude to anyone here, I would say that there are a few that could do with the balance of diet and training. To be perfectly honest, if you want to see real gains you have to control your body fat levels and that can be the most difficult. Infact, I would say its more difficult than the training itself as its harder to be disciplined, especially when you have worked out hard... your body wants to eat!!

There's another thread for gym "advice" - I think you'll find that the majority of people here know a damn site more than you probably realise.

You're advice is basic at best and serves absolutely no purpose in this thread.

Permabanned
looking mountainous tank, very powerful. Not sure how much of that youd retain cutting natty but even if you hit ~20% bf youd still be one of the bigger naturals around! Those saying you need to cut/get on a treadmill etc have no idea how hard it is to stay your kind of size while dieting or how psychologically difficult it is to deal with loss of size and strength once your at a good level either.

Associate
looking mountainous tank, very powerful. Not sure how much of that youd retain cutting natty but even if you hit ~20% bf youd still be one of the bigger naturals around! Those saying you need to cut/get on a treadmill etc have no idea how hard it is to stay your kind of size while dieting or how psychologically difficult it is to deal with loss of size and strength once your at a good level either.

Here, here - we can't have you losing any strength - all our benchmarks of beastliness would be screwed.:D

Soldato
Dude you're looking awesome.

You planning to cut?

Thank you and yes slowly dropping the lbs weekly although it hasn't hit my strength yet I know it will at some point:eek:. No strict diet as such just keeping it down to four beers a fornight and cutting out all the crap IE no bread, pasta, rice. Really have a liking for turkey/chicken at the moment in a homemade Thai green curry:cool:.

Associate
You're advice is basic at best and serves absolutely no purpose in this thread.

It was not so much advice, just an observation. In no way was it meant to cause offense and I apologies if it did.

But lets be honest.. go to the gym and see some people lift weights that have been training for years and still they are in need of "basic" advice. There posture alone will lead to some serious problems.

I mentioned diet because there are still people who do not believe how important it is. I've seen guy eating in the gym, some consume 3000 - 5000 calories when they are bulking... completely unnecessary.

So again please take no offense, I just wish someone had kept pushing that home to me when I started training.... that's all!!!

Back
Top Bottom