OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Soldato
We've got a nautilus one at school, replaced one that broke. It's such a nice bench. Mind you the damn thing is huge :p

Yeah it's pritty darn big! Has storage hooks on the back for olympic plates which I found useful, as oposed to running back and forth to the tree. Also made a quite useful dipping station with the bars in series as opposed to parralell.

Soldato
Here we are some leg shots at last. Had been squatting 3 times a week for the last 3/4 weeks, only 3 sets at 100KG so not a massive amount. Finished that full body split after my GVT and have had two leg sessions since.

Some in gym pump.
IMG_0530.jpg

Blurred my 'member' out so as to minimalise homo :p
IMG_0532.jpg

IMG_0533.jpg

IMG_0534.jpg

IMG_0535.jpg

IMG_0536.jpg

IMG_0537.jpg

My calves look smaller than they actually are and I couldn't get a good shot without it blurring but are just over 15.5"

Last edited:
Soldato
Thanks guys :) I've never felt my legs were a strong point but scince GVT and leaning up a bit I've had lots of comments. Spurs me on even more.

Soldato
Haha I relish the idea of moving to bigger sizes!

Although I'm sure you'll need tailor made things when you get to Morba's size along with Benny and FF.

Either that or an XL with enough leg room would just fall off you without a very tight belt.

Soldato
Awesome legs Benny, quite inspiring as my quads have always fell behind slightly.

Leg Extensions said:
Not just a waste of time for 99% of trainees but also a movement that has caused more knee injuries than any other leg exercise I can think of. The leg extensions forces the kneecap to “shear”, placing dangerous pressures on tendons and ligaments.

I read this earlier. Sounds rubbish to me?

I love extensions, perfect for isolating the quads after bigger compounds.

Soldato
Very impressive legs there, Benny. How do you find trousers that fit though!? I've already out-grown a lot of my pairs of jeans and my legs pale in comparison to yours!

Thanks. Being a student I normally just wear jeans, G-star, levis or topman one's to be precise. I need pleats on the front of my proper trousers as my legs at the front are very prominent. The pockets on suit trousers without them kick ridiculously. My mothers a seamstress so takes them in at the waist. Not quite sure if you can see it by I have two GIANT bald patches down the inside of each leg from where the hairs been rubbed away :p

Not sure if you can see it but the second photo from the bottom, the leg furthest away from the mirror you can see a feint line, that be where there's no hair!

My legs are only 24-25", I say 'only' but it's very little fat due to lots of rowing with good technique and high volume leg sessions. Sets of 20+ for the win!
Wait till you get to Morba's leg size!!!

What Morba rolling on now? :p

Not sure if anybody has seen this? Fancy squatting for 8 minutes? 34" legs bigger than my waist!

http://www.tmuscle.com/free_online_...ining_performance/hungarian_oak_leg_blast&cr=

Soldato
Awesome legs Benny, quite inspiring as my quads have always fell behind slightly.

I read this earlier. Sounds rubbish to me?

I love extensions, perfect for isolating the quads after bigger compounds.

Thanks,

My old training partner didn't like to do more than 3/4 sets of leg extensions for this reason. You can lean your feet in/out to hit different areas, but am not sure if this makes it better or worse.

If it was really that bad I can't see why almost every gym has a leg extension machine...

Back
Top Bottom