OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Soldato
Yea my BF is low I’m around 5’8/9 at around 76/78Kgs, just need to continue with the eating :D

I have just bought myself a decent bench some barbells and some dumbbells plus around 100kg in weights so going to do a lot of trainings at home and just go to the gym on odd days to change my routine and try some different equipment :)

This is the bench I have http://www.powerhouse-fitness.co.uk...ht-bench-with-leg-developer-preacher-curl.php

I have being following the exercise guides and tips from http://www.shapefit.com/exercise.html and its helped me loads in my lifting technique.

The hardest part is eating! :D Im slowly getting there but it’s costing me £££ feeding myself haha! It sure is fun :D

Nice one man!

It might be an idea to get yourself on a strength training program for a couple of months, not used one myself, but for people just starting out they've been known for building up a 'base' stregnth, before then using the other compound/isolation excersices for particular sets of muscles..

..check out 'ripptoes' i think it is in google, a highyl regarded strength program i've read a little about.

Soldato
Myself at 64kg.

I started going to the gym in June this year.

I know the quality is really bad, I know.
Backbw.jpg

Frontbw.jpg

I've recently descovered the joys of Deadlifts and Pull-ups.
Still plenty of work for me before I get to my goal of 75-80kg.

dun

dun

Soldato
Ok guy’s don’t laugh as I’m only starting out! These are current pictures just taken now haven’t being to the gym for 2 days so not pumped etc, only being going to the gym for 3 months now and have gained some 'noticeable' muscle but sadly I have no starting out pics so have these for a base, I look so skinny to a lot in here so it’s taken some guts to post pictures :( any areas I need to work more on? Thanks a lot guys any comments/tips would be much appreciated :)
Don't be embarrassed to post mate you have a good base considering you have been lifting for 3 months, much better than when I started out. No real tips just carry on with what you are going for another 6-9 months and post up some more pictures and we'll see where you are :)

2 months ago I bulked up to 172lb. I reassessed my aims and goals. So I've now cut down to 153.8lb.

Not quite sure how to pose with legs but I'm sure dun'll pop along soon :D

Squatting 100KG for 4X10 is mega tough whilst cutting. How do I it? My great deal of motivation. Yes, that one picture makes me move my ass in life.
You rang... Looking good mate, such a drastic change from the original pics, great stuff! When you say you have reassessed your aims, what are they now?
As for the legs, not typical poses but you can see everything we need to just fine :)

Myself at 64kg.

I started going to the gym in June this year.

I know the quality is really bad, I know.

I've recently descovered the joys of Deadlifts and Pull-ups.
Still plenty of work for me before I get to my goal of 75-80kg.

Same weight as when I started out pretty much, but I'm guessing you are shorter and nice low bf% :) Again no real advise, just stick at it and build build build. But have a look at real double bicep in google images, notice how the thumbs are tucked, hands bent and arms at a closer to 90' angle.

I'm having trouble hitting any poses even remotely right at the moment. I just can't feel my left side as good as before :( Practice > *

Soldato
Chest progress shot. Had quite a pump on but my rooms really bad for light and the iPhone doesn't help matters. Really been giving the upper a smashing as of late.

Found the pump supplement to be helping to deliver much fuller pumps and hopefully growth too. Not the best shot but will do for now!

My right delts are catching up with my left which I'm happy about. Cutting the carbs down again as too much bread leaves me bloated and with minimal definition which I don't like. So will effectively cycle carbs whilst keeping them to a minimum.

Thoughts and comments welcome. **** photo unfortunatley!

IMG_0556.jpg

Soldato
Chest progress shot. Had quite a pump on but my rooms really bad for light and the iPhone doesn't help matters. Really been giving the upper a smashing as of late.

Found the pump supplement to be helping to deliver much fuller pumps and hopefully growth too. Not the best shot but will do for now!

My right delts are catching up with my left which I'm happy about. Cutting the carbs down again as too much bread leaves me bloated and with minimal definition which I don't like. So will effectively cycle carbs whilst keeping them to a minimum.

IMG_0556.jpg

Dude, it's winter, IMO keep a full bulk up until march and then cut for the summer, don't worry about definition (unless you have you top off a lot or something :p) for now, and pack that weight on! :D

Soldato
Dude, it's winter, IMO keep a full bulk up until march and then cut for the summer, don't worry about definition (unless you have you top off a lot or something :p) for now, and pack that weight on! :D

The thing is I don't mind bulking but I need to replace bread with oats! Bread just flies straight onto my stomach its strange. I eat lots as it is. I'm always hungry! 'Clean bulk' as it's often called ;)

Soldato

2008-present..todays pic

2006 weighed about 24 stone, and now I'm about 15...Ive been meaning to upload some pictures for a while now, and found the 06 (terrible fashion jeez) one when i was cleaning out my drawers...sorry for the crappy iphone pics...But you can see the progress :p Quite embarassing that i was once that big, but a lot happier now in everything.

A few weeks ago i started back at the gym and slowly moving on to the weights now...Which im really enjoying :), ill try keep it updated.

Last edited:
Soldato
Excellent work Cosmic182. A real achievement :)

Nothing more rewarding than shifting a few stone! At the age of 13 I pulled my finger out and stopped eating junk. Everytime I stepped onto those scales watching the needle travel less and less each time put the biggest grin on my face and is a wonderful feeling. Well done.

dun

dun

Soldato

Rubbish pic aside looking full there mate. Whats the story with your delts, injury or just perceived imbalanced?

2008-present..todays pic

2006 weighed about 24 stone, and now I'm about 15...Ive been meaning to upload some pictures for a while now, and found the 06 (terrible fashion jeez) one when i was cleaning out my drawers...sorry for the crappy iphone pics...But you can see the progress :p Quite embarassing that i was once that big, but a lot happier now in everything.

A few weeks ago i started back at the gym and slowly moving on to the weights now...Which im really enjoying :), ill try keep it updated.

Congrats. Are you quite tall? Certainly look less than 15 stone in that second pic.

Soldato
Rubbish pic aside looking full there mate. Whats the story with your delts, injury or just perceived imbalanced?

Thanks.

Well my rotator cuffs have both been torn slightly, left more majorly and still has fluid inside. My left delts are stronger and bigger than my right and don't fatigue as easily. Could be to do with form and pulling/pushing harder on one side subconsciously but also the extra isolation/rehab I gave it after tearing.

If I put my arms parralell to the floor with palms facing down you can see a clear difference in height with my left delt being about 1cm or so taller. As a result my right shoulder doesn't quite look as big. I don't get any wonky presses or anything though.

Hows your shoulder doing since for disloaction/subluxation?

Soldato
Nothing more rewarding than shifting a few stone! At the age of 13 I pulled my finger out and stopped eating junk. Everytime I stepped onto those scales watching the needle travel less and less each time put the biggest grin on my face and is a wonderful feeling. Well done.

It's weird. Over the last two or three years, I've snacked on a ridiculous amount of junk food. It was at the point where I was having 2-3 chocolate bars every day, + 2 packets of crisps, + lots and lots of sweets. I never gained any weight or fat. In the last few weeks, the only change I made to my diet was porridge for breakfast and a pack of oatcakes just before bed (300kcals)

I've gained half a stone in the last month or so

dun

dun

Soldato
Thanks.

Well my rotator cuffs have both been torn slightly, left more majorly and still has fluid inside. My left delts are stronger and bigger than my right and don't fatigue as easily. Could be to do with form and pulling/pushing harder on one side subconsciously but also the extra isolation/rehab I gave it after tearing.

If I put my arms parralell to the floor with palms facing down you can see a clear difference in height with my left delt being about 1cm or so taller. As a result my right shoulder doesn't quite look as big. I don't get any wonky presses or anything though.

Hows your shoulder doing since for disloaction/subluxation?

Ah I see. How long ago since you injured them?
Mine is feeling a lot better mate thanks for asking. Still abit ropey like, not back to full strength on anything but a lot better than I was hoping for especially considering I've had a rubbish month with flu/ sinus infection and only just coming off the antibiotics. Rear delt seems to be the main weakness for me right now, on about 1/4 of the weight and it pains if not careful when doing them.

It's weird. Over the last two or three years, I've snacked on a ridiculous amount of junk food. It was at the point where I was having 2-3 chocolate bars every day, + 2 packets of crisps, + lots and lots of sweets. I never gained any weight or fat. In the last few weeks, the only change I made to my diet was porridge for breakfast and a pack of oatcakes just before bed (300kcals)

I've gained half a stone in the last month or so
I was the same. Always snacking on crisps and sweets etc. Useless cals and no training won't get you anywhere if you are naturally skinny.

Back
Top Bottom