OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

dun

dun

Soldato
Looking lean as always mate, and your legs look far from bad for your weight :)

Get a tape measure and measure your forearm in that most muscular position tensed and then measure you bicep. Might just be the picture but I'm willing to bet there is much difference in them.

Soldato
Makunouchi, the overall shape of your back looks very similar to mine. By this I mean the taper quite short but sharp.

Like Dun says, nice and lean :)

Soldato
:eek: That's extremely lean, and of course you are vastly underweight according to the gospel that is [booming echo] "The B..M..I-I-I-I-I....." [/booming echo] :rolleyes:

You happy with that or are you wanting to put some bulk on? From memory of another thread, don't you do some MA's?

Actually according to the BMI thing someone posted a while ago I'm bang in the middle of the 'healthy' part of the scale. But who gives a toss about BMI anyway? :p

I'm happy the way things are at the moment, I have been leaner before but I had to be too strict with my diet to maintain it and I want to be able to eat the food I want from time to time, hence the slightly higher BF% since my last lot of pictures. I do boxing not MA, and until I have a few matches I won't really know how my weight to strength is comparable to others, if I find out that people are a lot stronger than me at the same weight and height then I may have to cut down a bit of BF and try to add a bit more muscle, if that's possible.

Soldato
Well, you look good for a boxer, but losing anymore bf would imho be a bad move. You say that those pics show higher bf than previous? Christ! you must have been emaciated before.
To gain muscle, you'll almost certainly gain bf, maybe not %age wise, but in actual weight. That's no bad thing though mate as i can't imagine you'll ever get 'fat'.

Soldato
How is boxing coming along?

Well I'm literally just about to walk out of the door to go to my first match, so depending on how late it is when I get back I'll either be able to tell you tonight or tomorrow that I won :)

I feel pretty good although my legs are a bit knackered from some cycling I did on Tuesday against gale force winds, I probably should have taken it a bit easier but overall I feel in good condition. I aim to win!

Associate
I've been in and out the gym for the last 4-6 month now, Lack of disicpline the main reason behind me stopping and starting I guess. Really trying to focus on doing it properly now though so fingers crossed!
Currently im in the process of trying to bulk up, eating around 2750-3500 calories a day and trying to keep it as clean a bulk as possible! Some people have said I may need to eat more, but im seeing how I go with this for the time being. I'm not aiming to be 'body builder size' but I do want to be slightly bigger so when I cut, it will be aesthetically pleasing to the eye!
So just a few pics of me currently. Oh and some vitals, Im 6'1 and before I started my bulk i weighed around 75kg. I've not weighed myself since I started bulking around 3 weeks ago, but I think from looking, i've gained slightly more.
Not the greatest of pics but...go easy :)

12092009006.jpg

26112009093.jpg

26112009113.jpg

Caporegime
Sorry to keep posting pics but it keeps me motivated!

Latest:

comparisontemplate03120.jpg

Obviously a LONG way to go for a decent physique. Just starting upping the calories as my lifts are stagnating, more milk chicken and oats basically.

See you in a couple of months!

Soldato
Big improvement there Robbie G.

Can see it in the shape of your face. Bit of ab definition starting to show too around the obliques slightly and the upper abs.

If your lifts are stagnating it might be time for a routine change. Perhaps a mass program? or a split change.

Either way, good work.

dun

dun

Soldato
I've been in and out the gym for the last 4-6 month now, Lack of disicpline the main reason behind me stopping and starting I guess. Really trying to focus on doing it properly now though so fingers crossed!
Currently im in the process of trying to bulk up, eating around 2750-3500 calories a day and trying to keep it as clean a bulk as possible! Some people have said I may need to eat more, but im seeing how I go with this for the time being. I'm not aiming to be 'body builder size' but I do want to be slightly bigger so when I cut, it will be aesthetically pleasing to the eye!
So just a few pics of me currently. Oh and some vitals, Im 6'1 and before I started my bulk i weighed around 75kg. I've not weighed myself since I started bulking around 3 weeks ago, but I think from looking, i've gained slightly more.
Not the greatest of pics but...go easy :)

Not a bad base at all. Will be interesting to see how those weird tie ins on your biceps develop, could look great with such a large gap, or it might not :p Get your head sorted and stick to it, if you can't be bothered when you first start you might as well jack it all in. First few months I would be chomping at the bit all day waiting to train, and still now I look forward to it all day, years later.
Sorry to keep posting pics but it keeps me motivated!

Latest:

Obviously a LONG way to go for a decent physique. Just starting upping the calories as my lifts are stagnating, more milk chicken and oats basically.

See you in a couple of months!

Don't apologize for updates mate! Your lifts will stagnate constantly (otherwise any random bob who had been lifting for 20 years would have superhuman strength eventually) just mix it up and get to work :)

Naked- boxers- now jeans! you'll be in a burka next :p Obviously can't comment on the legs but upper body is coming on great, stomachs flat, chest a lot fuller, fat all but gone off your hips. Keep up what you are doing, perhaps bring in a bit more incline chest work as you seem to have strong clavicles which will only become more apparent as you come down.

Back
Top Bottom