OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Soldato
Bigger traps and thicker pecs, bigger lats too (can't really tell from the front) needed. Nice level of bodyfat thought.

Not gay at all mate. I have my version of that which I ultimately aim to achieve. When people start confusing Christian Thibaudeau for me I'll have done it :p

Edit: Tbh Tom I'd get bulking. You've not got a great deal of mass there and you don't want to loose any of it whilst you try and burn fat :) Get eating sunshine. Bask in the food glory that is a bulk and all the mass that comes with it! :)

Soldato
Edit: Tbh Tom I'd get bulking. You've not got a great deal of mass there and you don't want to loose any of it whilst you try and burn fat :) Get eating sunshine. Bask in the food glory that is a bulk and all the mass that comes with it! :)

I don't want a great deal of mass though.

I'm going to gay out like robbie and say I want a Brad Pitt snatch/fight club type figure.

Not going for the huge look

Soldato
don't worry, you won't get huge.

eat up! :p

This. Don't worry Tom gaining mass is no where near as easy as loosing weight (not that that is easy either!) more LBM the more calories you burn at rest etc bla bla bla.

Work a full body split in 3 times a week. Then progress to an upper lower.
I'm off to bed but if you want any other advice just shout.

Soldato
This. Don't worry Tom gaining mass is no where near as easy as loosing weight (not that that is easy either!) more LBM the more calories you burn at rest etc bla bla bla.

Work a full body split in 3 times a week. Then progress to an upper lower.
I'm off to bed but if you want any other advice just shout.

MSN?

I asked you in the supplement thread.

I enjoy the stronglifts tbh its a quick workout that leaves me knackered for days :D

Associate
Ok im gonna be brave and stick a few up since im finally making a nice bit of progress -

6'1 - 85Kg

SNC00181.jpg

SNC00173.jpg

Sadly i suffer from lack of chest but everything else is coming along pretty good

Associate
been training since i started university two and a half years ago. Unfortunately i have no before shots to hand but here's where i am now:

Please excuse the poor poses, i can't say i'd normally take pictures of myself.

SDC10051.jpg

SDC10050.jpg

SDC10049.jpg

I used to be really skinny weighing in at about just under 10 stone before i started, i'm now 11 stone 3.

Soldato
Tom- I'd stick to the stronglifts for now then if you enjoy it. You could break it up by doing a week of a 4 day split training legs, back, shoulders, chest on their own and then resume. I do this sometimes out of boredom/fancying a massive pump :p

Soldato
Hi all, few pics of me,
I'm 6.1ft. First is about 3 months ago, was 14st after cutting.
Bottom picture is 3days ago after a very tough training session, weight is 14.6 now.
oc2.jpg

oc1.jpg

Best so far:
Bench: 160
Squat: 175
Deadlift: 200
Total: 525kg
Any advice welcome.

~david

Soldato
Thanks DS :), was in the army for a long time and naturally as an infantry soldier i'm pretty used to carrying/lifting heavy things, as a result my arms are pretty strong compared to the rest of my body. wish the rest of my lifts were better tho, will post in powerlifting thread now. Thanks again

~david

dun

dun

Soldato
Thanks guys. Definitely enjoyed the off season this year and got by far the fattest I've ever been, but you know what I love it in this weather :p I'll almost definitely lose a little weight over the coming weeks due to not being able to bash my upper body, but I'll keep cals high and keep doing what I can with legs and see what happens. As soon as we start having warmer nights and the sun comes out I automatically drop some bf just by sweating all the time so I'll hold out for that :)

Soldato
Epic tris.
you never know. I had a week off and had one massive night (end of exams) with a load of alcohol, and have eaten a lot of crappy food. Yet when I hit the gym last night after an hour and a half of football, although my stamina was down so reps were lower, I could do higher weights and they felt easier than usual.

Might be good to have a week off for them to recover..

Back
Top Bottom