OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

If people get motivation from sharing and discussing their progress with others then so be it. To be perfectly honest, it's not up for you to decide when people post and what they post. If you don't like it, you don't have to enter this thread.

I can understand the 'I just went for a run *posts before and after picture* 'Can you see a difference?'.

There are a lot of unexperienced exercisers on this forum who are stil learning hence we do occasionally get the odd 1-2 week progression shots.

It takes a lot of courage for people to post pics of themselves on the internet and your initial post pritty much seemed like 'unless you've made amazing progress - don't bother'. Which is discouraging and disheartening which is why I came down on you like a ton of bricks.

I can understand the 'I just went for a run *posts before and after picture* 'Can you see a difference?'.

There are a lot of unexperienced exercisers on this forum who are stil learning hence we do occasionally get the odd 1-2 week progression shots.

It takes a lot of courage for people to post pics of themselves on the internet and your initial post pritty much seemed like 'unless you've made amazing progress - don't bother'. Which is discouraging and disheartening which is why I came down on you like a ton of bricks.

This sums it up for me. You rarely get a guy who has busted it and gone from so called "zero to hero" knocking other people. That's why everyone immediately called you out on no pics. Yes we do get some short time frame pics but when you first start out a month or two can make real changes to your physique.
In my opinion I don't think exhashdotdot meant to cause any offence, but we are a tight community here mate so any **** taking is highly frowned upon...

All this talk about progress shots, makes me more comfortable to post pics of me up here..

Front

2ni8r40.jpg

Left

2pqnnmq.jpg

Right

2i6feyx.jpg

Back

2aahjtg.jpg

Back 2

i4hi4m.jpg

Camera phone shots in low lighting as tehre more flattering with the shadows :D

currently at 74kg in weight
37" Chest
32" Waist

Still incredibly skinny i think :( been going to the gym seriously since september, and kind of eating properly, though there are days when i just dont eat anywhere near enough food and i tend to take the odd week and not go to the gym at all and eat stupidly little or rubbish junk food

To be honest, the most progress I've ever made took place over about 2-3 months, so saying you need yearly pics is completely baseless and patronising.

so saying you need yearly pics is completely baseless and patronising.
I have no problem with yearly pics as they are a very good guide as to how far you have progressed and worked. A three monthly pic could be 50% hard work and 50% unbridled enthusiasm:nothing up with that either. ;)

Starting to get a bit of upple ab definition though, not got any scales atm but hovering around 13.5 stone still and trimming down :D
The drink is really stalling progress atm though, oh well such is life as a student :p
Slightly bent to one side in this photo and no back shots, definitely leaning out a bit though :)
060220100022.jpg

Last edited:
To much heavy benching makes your triceps grow

IMG_0252.jpg

Thought id post a pic for i have an op for torn tendon in the rotator cuff, in a sling for 6 weeks then at least 6 months out of the gym. All that work and pain down the pan.

Notice stitches around nipple had 250 stitches both sides after a chest reconstruction a few years ago cause of the bloody drugs i took in my teens, who would have thought after 20 years they would still affect you. So kids dont do drugs for the gains you get the pains.

Good powerful physique, and a good warning of anyone wanting to try the dark side with little education. Sucks to be off for so long :( Still I guess you'll be able to be able to cut up a bit but it'll hit your strength and size somewhat :( Just don't let it turn to fat! You can be the new Levrone, and come back fighting fit in the space of a few months! :D

A little update. This was 5 months a go for comparison.

07022010521.jpg

07022010516.jpg

07022010522.jpg

Gay pose (Not embedded on account of gayness)

Despite my best efforts to put weight on, it's come to a complete standstill. As have my lifts, unsurprisingly! In fact, I've lost 2Kg in the last 5 months. :(

I think this realisation will spur me on to increase my calorie intake and really make an effort over the next few months to get my lifts back up to where they were half a year ago.

(EDIT: Hmmm yeah, I can definitely see I've cut :( down because my abs seem a bit more defined despite not doing any ab work for about a year, time to start shovelling the food down me!)

Last edited:
Yeah, I would say your compositioning has changed. Although the back poses are different it seems to be filling out nicely, as a bit like me it was broad but a bit 'thin'.

Still a physique to be proud of.

I also envy your home gym. Me wants :(

Edit: Deltoids looking a bit fuller too.

heres a few better shots, been hitting the gym every other day since my sholder got better (end of december).

currently stable 13 st 7lbs and just dropped to 19.5% body fat.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom