OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

I'll check out some straps then, although I see what the page means about not being able to lift "properly" if you can't hold the weight.

Also, anyone got a recommendations for cheap gloves? I'm getting blisters all over my palm from dumbells.

I got some gold gyms from argos, cant remember how much but if your live near one its handy to pop in.

I'd recommend golds gym gloves. I used them last year at uni and they provided plenty of grip and padding. only two sizes, small and medium or large and extra large.

However i was having to replace these come the end of every semester so about 3 times in 9 months. Though they were being used every day for about 2 hours, but the stitching just gave in and the ripped around the fingers and on the thumb seam. Still wearable, just have seen better days!

Currently on the look out for a quality built to last (able to withstand a nuclear explosion!) pair that wont give up on me. I've been told GASP do quality gear but can't find a variety of gloves.

Took a quick couple of snaps today

1stSep08-2.JPG

1stSep08-3.JPG

Good job wardie.

In the 2nd pic it looks like the chair is almost as tall as you :P

I'm going to take some measurements soon because visually it's really hard to tell if I've made improvement and scales aren't very accurate either.

Looking good wardie. Thought about getting shredded for a while? Wouldnt take you more than a month or so to cut right down, be interesting to see someone off here get proper cut, reckon youd look awesome

Cheers :)

Nah not much point I don't think. It's September now and I don't really need to lose bodyfat. I might have a month of cutting before I go to Australia at Christmas.

I haven't really got the size to warrant cutting and I don't think my BF is high enough to be concerned with it either. I want to be much bigger, so i'm going to eat like a horse in a couple of weeks and then give myself a month or so to lean out a little before I go away.

won't be posting pics but from what i've seen there is a lot of people who "look" bigger than what i do, Nathan for one but 5'11" and 12st iirc.. i'm 6' and 16st, must be something do with density, as this always throws me.

I do bone training as well as general weightlifting (bone training basically smashing fists into hard surfaces for Xminutes between sets)

Stats:
Bi's : 17"
Chest: 46"
Waist: 36"
Neck: 18.5"

Dead: 500lb (ish)
Bench: 240lb training (10) and 320lb 1RM
Curls (seated): 70lb
DB Press: 100lb/db
Incline: 170lb training (10) and 240lb 1RM
Shoulder Press: 120lbs
DB Shoulder: 55lb/db
Squat: 220lb training (10) and 340lb 1RM

Aiming to get up to bigger arms and also bigger stronger grip (primarily because i want to break my mates hands teehee)

Your very strong for your size RaohNS, although your shoulder press and bench dont add up imo. Standing? Seated? i mean ill shoulder press 80lb db's but i cant bench 220 for even one (my bench is weak though) plus your deadlift is hooge

Get some pics up, enuff skinny buggers in here im sure you'll look great by comparison!

won't be posting pics but from what i've seen there is a lot of people who "look" bigger than what i do, Nathan for one but 5'11" and 12st iirc.. i'm 6' and 16st, must be something do with density, as this always throws me.

I do bone training as well as general weightlifting (bone training basically smashing fists into hard surfaces for Xminutes between sets)

Stats:

Aiming to get up to bigger arms and also bigger stronger grip (primarily because i want to break my mates hands teehee)

You sound very similar in dimensions & strength as me, though I've got an ever so slightly slimmer waist and ever so slighty bigger chest and bis. Though I'm about 1/2 a stone lighter 216lbs at the moment. I did peak up to 224.5lbs but that was mainly water I think. Your lifts are great for your stats, you should post pics :) What's your BF like?

Stats:

whats the reason for 'bone' training?
also, those weights, what are they in real terms :p

The last picture I took 5/6 weeks ago. Weighed in at 15st 2lbs back then and I'm down to 14st 9lbs now. Didn't plan on going any lower than 14st 13lbs as I stopped cutting a few weeks back but the weights still coming off even though I'm eating more calories so I'm not complaining.

Untitled.jpg

Since this picture was taken I've lost most of the fat from around my pecs (still quite noticeable in the picture) and my stomach looks flatter. Missing rib makes my middle look a bit unbalanced but there's **** all I can do about that.

Will get more pictures up once I get my camera back.

Back
Top Bottom