OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

The last picture I took 5/6 weeks ago. Weighed in at 15st 2lbs back then and I'm down to 14st 9lbs now. Didn't plan on going any lower than 14st 13lbs as I stopped cutting a few weeks back but the weights still coming off even though I'm eating more calories so I'm not complaining.
Very similar to me mate. I stopped cutting a few weeks ago and even though the calories are up and I'm eating a little more crap I still seem to be leaning up even more! Nice!! :)

Very good improvement there mate I must say! Looking dead sexeh haha! :D

Looking good mate - though I don't know what the "before" shot was like :)
Cheers FF. Only ever taken 5 or 6 pictures of myself and that's only the second picture of my front I've taken. Last was well over a year ago and a different pose.

I'd go as far as saying it's arguably the finest protein you can buy, not quite the cheapest (yet) but it's top quality ;)
It was the 'Unlike other Whey Proteins, Optimise™ will not cause stomach/digestion issues' line that got me interested.

Might be something completely unrelated but I always feel bloated/sick first thing in the morning and last thing before bed which are two of the times I use protein. Never get it before or after a workout though :confused:

This is my back from about a month ago. I know i am skinny and go out to much to train decently. Had a really good month in June-July put on about 8lbs so i now weight just under 10st. Not been to the gym for over a week due to partys and then a bad cold. End of excuses.

whats the reason for 'bone' training?
also, those weights, what are they in real terms :p

sorry for late responses i post back to other peeps afterwards. The reason for bone training is to basically make my bones super strong and hard. Definitely recommend it as friends have said they can "feel" a difference between their own knuckles and mine.

lol in kilo you mean :p just halve them and take a bit lol its around... also since last posting i did a huge bench at 350lbs the other day and it was sooooooo easy, reckon i could hit 370 no probs... i don't have any camera to post pics unfortunately hence a reason for saying not going to post pics lol

Your very strong for your size RaohNS, although your shoulder press and bench dont add up imo. Standing? Seated? i mean ill shoulder press 80lb db's but i cant bench 220 for even one (my bench is weak though) plus your deadlift is hooge

Get some pics up, enuff skinny buggers in here im sure you'll look great by comparison!

bench is sorta like my baby and i do it twice a week min, as tbh i don't have time for shoulder press as apparently my shoulders are "big enough" according to the wife. the presses are standing (which adds leverage) as this from personal opinion does wonders for other stabilising muscle groups (rhomboids and lats in particular).

Deadlift is something i am currently working on a fair bit the one area i am failing to be able to do more is my grip (captains of crush on order :)) as my back and body can easily take more just the grip lets me down some. see post above about pics

You sound very similar in dimensions & strength as me, though I've got an ever so slightly slimmer waist and ever so slighty bigger chest and bis. Though I'm about 1/2 a stone lighter 216lbs at the moment. I did peak up to 224.5lbs but that was mainly water I think. Your lifts are great for your stats, you should post pics :) What's your BF like?

my waist is actually a 35" but i wear 36" as i've yet to see a 35" pair of trousers lol.

yeah bisceps are something i am seriously working on too as i don't look very in proportion especially considering chest.

Body fat is 13% (BMI i have yet to find out).

I must admit Wardie looks in good proportion in terms of bisceps and chest.

Mosta what i've seen so far is quite impressive...

sorry about not replying to all posts sooner i have been v v busy wife has our baby on the way lol

Annoyed I missed this thread, been training for the past 2 months or so properly, I should have taken a before pic and compare with the now pic, and then again in a few months.

Im fairly well build nataurally, not fat but definately not thin! I found it quite easy to gain muscle when I used to be at the gym, and again im seeing results too. Kinda reading into allsorts as I go on to learn new exercises and routines to help me achieve my goals.

Will post a now (2 months in) photo when I can pluck up the courage, I must warn im a wee bit hairy! :p

You won't be as hairy as me mate - I'm super embarassed about it, but posted myself anyway - so don't be shy! We're not here to tease, we're here to support, help and guide each other to developing better physiques.

Never posted any pics before...no face though!
been training on and off for a while...trying to cut down a bit...

image032go9.jpg
image030qf9.jpg
image031zu8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom