OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Soldato
Looking good DS :)

How have you found training less frequently? I can imagine you come in completey fresh for the session which must be a nice feeling.

Currently at my lightest this morning 83.8KG :D

Quick Gun Show for you all ;)

1-1.jpg
2-1.jpg

Man of Honour
OP
Definite progression. :) Comparing pic 1 with pic 6 it's clear to see the progress. However you do seem to be a bit insulin sensitive from your body composition, or you have just added a bit of extra BF. It's not the end of the world, just an observation.Fantastic progress made though - no negatives can be drawn from that at all. :)

Went to a friend's gym yesterday, and had such a good pump on, I did catch myself glancing at a few mirrors it must be said :o Wish I could look like that all the time! :D

kai

kai

Soldato
Definite progression. :) Comparing pic 1 with pic 6 it's clear to see the progress. However you do seem to be a bit insulin sensitive from your body composition, or you have just added a bit of extra BF.

Might be owing to the fact that i have been using USN Muscle Fuel Anabolic for the last month and half ?

dun

dun

Soldato
Hahaha no way, I don't know how to pose, was taken a few days ago :o

I'll leave the posing to the pro's amongst us *cough*dun*cough*

:o Thanks mate but there isn't much in it :p Have you been focusing on middle back thickness as it seems to be a lot more developed than I remember the last pics?

Looking good DS :)

How have you found training less frequently? I can imagine you come in completey fresh for the session which must be a nice feeling.

Currently at my lightest this morning 83.8KG :D

Quick Gun Show for you all ;)
Nice one mate. Definitely leaning out well. Thinking of going much further or going to level out until after easter was it?
Very good progression mate, ~12lb in 7 months and not much fat is great.

Soldato
Are you ready to join us in the 17"+ club?!! ;)

Not quite, barely touching 16" at the moment :( Be a sure thing on my next bulk though ;)

Nice one mate. Definitely leaning out well. Thinking of going much further or going to level out until after easter was it?

Cheers.

I'm going to see how far I can get until the 25th of March. Depending on my progress over the next 3 weeks I may continue it over Easter though will probaly find due to having excess time bulking & training harder will probaly suit. But I'll be free for multiple bouts of cardio per day if I so wished.

Chap on my Level 3 dropped from 10% to 6% in 6 weeks :eek: He's a bit of a monster though!

Soldato
Got a picture of my back the other day, not great posing but the lighting is good
02032010004.jpg

Coming on nicely and leaning out a bit :), arms aren't tensed well in the picture but still seem to be lagging a bit and only ~14"

Last edited:
Associate
Well this is the end for a bit. Did a 170kg bench twice this week (legs out straight) wanted 200kg before last Xmas but Rotor-Cuff injury stopped that dead.
In Tuesday morning for OP no training for a least 6 months been advised, or more ouch!!!. Still been at it for one year and this is cold 18.5 pumped lol, even though it all tri-cep at the moment.

IMG_0314.jpg

Back
Top Bottom