OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Associate
Good attitude and way to be - clearly not having all those supps have still helped you develop a good physique! Shock horror, who would have guessed! ;)

Good lifts too - shame about the chalk though. I'd say I'm like you, my back is my strong point. :) Good to see you like to keep things raw as well. :)

Actually only just dropped supplements totally about a month ago, but for about the past year or so i've only had a post workout shake, the rest of my diet had been whole foods.

But you're right supplement are not needed in any way. And the marketing nonsense should be ignored.

The industry itself is actually very suspect, and very little is monitored. Big companys get away with selling nothing more than sugar pills in some cases, claiming they are the next wonder supplement that will help you pack on muscle. It a shame a lot of people don't see this.

Soldato
You're not far off my weight! :eek:

Catching you uppppp!

I'm a higher bodyfat than you though and less powerful too (something that will come with time & smart training), and our genetic make up is completely different as is our composition and the way we look!

Out of interest I've forgotten how long you've be training 'seriously' for?

Caporegime
Hello all

Not trained for months now (Never got into 'big' weights anyway)...But I'm hopefully moving out soon, and the house has a garage, so hopefully I can do some training in there :)

Just want to build up my overall body proportions as I feel I'm all over the place, lose some belly and make it a bit more 'lean' rather than 'blubber' and give it some more definition

Soldato
My wheels as of todays leg workout. Had just hit hammies before this, quad pump went up during FST7 obviously but the lights were turned off as the gym was shutting so didn't bother with a photo!

IMG_0778.jpg
IMG_0779.jpg

The 'homo' money shot here, doesnt need blurring and I cba to anyway :p

IMG_0781.jpg
IMG_0780.jpg

Soldato
nice wheels. they 26s? :D

Aye just about :cool: Compared them to photo's of my legs on my cut and it's laughable! Dropped down to 24.5" I think at their lowest.

Not bad :p

Seriously though, thems are some tree trunks! :cool:

Cheers. Calves are coming along nicely, quite enjoy giving them a smashing actually. Right measured 17.25 and left just about 17" the other day. Down a bit now though as I'm dropping water.

Still getting the motion/form/positioning right for donkey/cr can't quite get it!

My TP in the background smashing them out.

Soldato
Christ Benny, Those pics are awesome. Given me more insentive to sort my legs out. I do them every week already, But I always look forward to any workouts other than legs and back. I hate doing them, but hey if i can work towards that I'll be happy. Right now my legs are more like the dude in the background :p

Soldato
Christ Benny, Those pics are awesome. Given me more insentive to sort my legs out. I do them every week already, But I always look forward to any workouts other than legs and back. I hate doing them, but hey if i can work towards that I'll be happy. Right now my legs are more like the dude in the background :p

Lol! That's my training partner, I won't tell him you said that :p His legs aren't far off mine actually!

I love each and everyone of my workouts! Takes some time but deffinatley worth it. So much test & growth hormone released from training legs is probaly the most important workout of the lot.

Deffinatley recommend big sets (20 reps + & drop sets). Yet to be brave enough to try supersets!

Soldato
Lol! That's my training partner, I won't tell him you said that :p His legs aren't far off mine actually!

haha Foot firmly in mouth :p He has lovely legs really! :D

I think i'll have a go with bigger reps on the legs.

My whole sessions are based around heavy weight 12, 10, 8, 6 for the larger muscles and 10, 8, 6 Bicep, tricep, and i've never changed it.

Soldato
My whole sessions are based around heavy weight 12, 10, 8, 6 for the larger muscles and 10, 8, 6 Bicep, tricep, and i've never changed it.

I've used ascending pyramids recently and do quite like them.

No problem using the same method for legs but I'd be inclined to pyramid something like:

You'll be suprised at the endurance your legs have to crank out rep after rep. Rest pause is fine for big sets. I generally tend to get 10-15 reps out and then pause and finish in blocks of 5. Somethimes even a few seconds pause between reps if it's a really killer set! You shouldn't be able to talk for a good 20 seconds after finishing a set from oxygen debt!

Time for change ;)

Back
Top Bottom