OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Man of Honour
OP
Next time I post I will have the physique of a crane fly:D.

hahaha! I doubt that! But if you keep most of your strength your size will still be impressive I reckon.

free faller looks like greens gym ?

David Lloyd in Raynes Park. :)

That's what all the ladies say.

Who have you been speaking to?! ;) :eek:

FF is a true bear, lookin' impressive!

Where's those pic-a-nic baskets booboo! Hehe - thanks matey. :)

I just need to get to my 600kg then I shall be happy.

Soldato
Deffinatley lots of potential if you were ever to decide to compete. You have the size no doubt about that.

Just the conditioning, body fat levels etc that are hard to achieve. Cutting is hard enough, let alone when you have a deadline to meet, very high standards to achieve and competition breathing down your neck.

I have a lot of respect for those that do compete, especially those alongside a job and other occupations.

Personally if I ever did I think I'd have to focus 100% upon it and nothing else for the duration. That in itself would probaly drive me up the wall.

Don't get me wrong I'm very determined and driven but competeing imo is 'next level' sort of stuff. It's probaly considerably easier if you have a trained pre contest coach but still requires lots of discipline and hard work.

Soldato
Got some quick snaps in the gym changing rooms today and for once went for some leg shots (not great shots though =/). Currently cutting down and following a HST routine with lots of running too, starting to see seperation in side of shoulders and better definition around back of arms, calves and obliques.
10052010003.jpg

10052010002.jpg

10052010006.jpg

Also out of interest is there anything you can do for mismatched abs? Ie. it doesnt look like mine will line up vertically when I cut down more =/, doesn't really bother me too much just wondering. It'll take me a good while to get there anyways :p

Last edited:
Soldato
Also out of interest is there anything you can do for mismatched abs? Ie. it doesnt look like mine will line up vertically when I cut down more =/, doesn't really bother me too much just wondering. It'll take me a good while to get there anyways :p

Mine are about a thumbs width mismatched. It's how the cool kids roll :cool:

Man of Honour
OP
I, like Benny, have a huge amount of respect for people that have the commitment and focus to compete. I don't know if I'd survive te de-furring process! Furthermore I don't know if I have that drive and commitment to do it either. It doesn't really interest me enough to want to do it. Furthermore whilst I brim with confidence in my day to day life getting up on stage with some spedos is completely different! :D

seriously though thank you so so much for your
kind words it's nice to feel as though my hard work seems to be paying off. :)

Back
Top Bottom