OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Associate
Tbh abs are a body fat and a genetic thing. 4 packs, 6 packs, 8 packs etc. staggered or aligned. My abs are decent, but then again im not fussed about abs. Would rather have big guns then abs, I have to be pretty ripped to see my abs fully, otherwise they are just visible at lean.

Man of Honour
OP
FF I would just like to say, props for being one of the VERY few in here that are of the hairy camp! :D

I'm a real man, not one of these "boys" that seem to be obsessed in this country ;) I can grow a beard in 1hr, I hardly have hair on my head owing to the high levels of test in my body (ergo alpha male ;)), and having a hairy chest has woo'ed many! ;) Any bloke that can't grow a beard or have any body hair is a "boy" or has too much oestrogen in their body to be a real man :p

Not bothered about abs either really though I have fairly powerful strong natural girdle, strength and size are more my interest, 600kg is coming up then onwards and upwards! :D

Soldato
I'm a real man, not one of these "boys" Any bloke that can't grow a beard or have any body hair is a "boy" or has too much oestrogen in their body to be a real man :p

Oh noes! I'll be a boy my entire life then :(

I've got almost no body hair, got some facial, but nothing really on my cheeks. So even if I grow it, all I have is a moustache and goatee.

It's blonde aswell! So at best I can go for a Viking style long moustache+goatee beard :p

On the other hand maybe I can go to the doc and get some JUICE! Hehe.

Soldato
Just found an old post workout shot of my tricep in my phones image library:

arm_phone.jpg

That was taken around xmas, I believe. Chest still nowhere near as big.

Associate
I'm a real man, not one of these "boys" that seem to be obsessed in this country ;) I can grow a beard in 1hr, I hardly have hair on my head owing to the high levels of test in my body (ergo alpha male ;)), and having a hairy chest has woo'ed many! ;) Any bloke that can't grow a beard or have any body hair is a "boy" or has too much oestrogen in their body to be a real man :p

Not bothered about abs either really though I have fairly powerful strong natural girdle, strength and size are more my interest, 600kg is coming up then onwards and upwards! :D

I am naturally not hairy. Smooth chest, back, legs etc (wee bit hair on lower legs) & a full head of thick hair. Not having much hair on your head doesn't really owe to high levels of test in your body, pre-disposed more likely. I've got mates who high on the gear yet full head of hair, and not much on the body.

Soldato
Freefaller, You've pretty much got the physique i'm looking to move towards... Dare I ask what you're doing on your upper body workouts? Obviously you're miles away from me... I'm currently struggling with 48kg on Bench :p but nice to know realistically where i'm gonna be heading. Also how long you been at it? And how often do you work out.

Lot of questions I know sorry lol

Man of Honour
OP
How flattering! :o Thanks matey. :)

Chest work usually involves the following:

Flat BB/DB
Decline BB/DB
Incline BB/DB
Flies
Dips

That's it really. Relatively high volume (30-40 reps per sets), slow negatives, and supersetting too. I also go very heavy once every 10 days (workouts are a 10 day cycle normally - so heavy every 2 weeks basically).

I've been training seriously for just over 3 years - I used to go to the gym before then, but more ignorant let's lift some weights rather than doing anything proper. I started late so needed to work very hard, and study very hard to make sure I was eating well, training well.

I vary my work out every 3 months or so. So high volume (AGVT), to conditioning, to push/pull splits, to classic 3-4 day splits.

I go to the gym a minimum of 3x a week and a maximum of 5x a week, so usually 4x on average.

Happy to answer any other questions. :)

Back
Top Bottom