OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Associate
original SSJ4Warrior, then when i gave that to a mate of mine i played draygar for the final... 2 years? i quit in like '07. been a gym rat ever since and its paying off!

Glad to hear. didn't know you lived in east london, we could have meet sometime. i live in east too(seven kings/ilford). what gym do you go to?
fitness first?

Man of Honour
OP
You train in Raynes Park correct? How much are you paying dare i ask :p?

I only go there from time to time as friends live there - though I'm moving to Putney so may go there more often, though I've found a really really nice gym in Putney and going for a workout next Saturday to check it out. :)

The David Lloyd is abot £80 pcm which is quite a lot, but you do get a lot for you money. :)

I currently live in Dulwich.

Then again I train anywhere and everywhere - I'm a gym whore. If it's got iron I put out ;) :D

J.T

J.T

Soldato
While I would love to come join you strong boys my ego really couldn’t take that sort of a beating! LOL

Saying that though I am very tempted to come and have a go, will have a think about it when/if you guys sort it out.

Man of Honour
OP
I hope they don't mind me speaking out of turn, but SPW and Jonny L were both a little apprehensive about it as they weren't "big" guys, however they both did as well as the rest of us, if not better. SPW certainly managed the van pull/push without even sweating! All the other events bar the keg press (where they used the lighter keg) were handled without so much as a blink.

It's not an ego thing at all - you just go and do what you can do and challenge yourself. :)

Associate
This me a month on. I know a month is too short but just wanted to see if there is any slight progress. I have inscreased in a weight though, was 12 st 3 now 12 st 6. Im 18 and 5ft 10 by the way.

DSC01252.jpg
DSC01355.jpg

Look really different in the face aswell :p

J.T

J.T

Soldato
I hope they don't mind me speaking out of turn, but SPW and Jonny L were both a little apprehensive about it as they weren't "big" guys, however they both did as well as the rest of us, if not better. SPW certainly managed the van pull/push without even sweating! All the other events bar the keg press (where they used the lighter keg) were handled without so much as a blink.

It's not an ego thing at all - you just go and do what you can do and challenge yourself. :)

Ok ok, you twisted my arm! LOL

Assuming the dates all get sorted and I can make it I will be there. :)

Soldato
This me a month on. I know a month is too short but just wanted to see if there is any slight progress. I have inscreased in a weight though, was 12 st 3 now 12 st 6. Im 18 and 5ft 10 by the way.

Look really different in the face aswell :p

Are you ever going to get that wall painted? :p
tri's/shoulders look a bit bigger, chest a bit thicker although it might be posing/lighting as well.

Soldato
Uni is finished :D
I've been getting to the gym 3 times a week pretty much since I last posted and noticing an improvement in fitness but not so much is size. Been working legs a lot more as I feel I neglect them.

Gonna wait a couple more weeks then post up some comparison pictures :)

dun

dun

Soldato
Had a few set backs this year, with my shoulder twice and being ill a couple of times (I am now again with a damn barking cough :() but overall I'm pretty pleased.

Nearly 8 lb difference.
From 04/05 2009 to 05 2010:

110509_3_1.jpg
260510_2.jpg

110509_5_1.jpg
220510_2.jpg

back_0409_1.jpg
130510_2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom