OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Soldato
sorry if i offended you, but its just my opinion, body hair looks fine, so long as you are a man, if your a woman, then certainly, wax away.

Of course not, it's just my preference, people like what they like, some like body hair and some don't, i'm just 1 who doesn't, and there's no other reason for me shaving apart from disliking it, it's certainly not to "show off".

Here's a picture though when i didn't trim my hair off, the pic above, the "before" was when the hair was growing back after it had been trimmed. Maybe you'll see why I like to keep it off. I wouldn't call it "Extremely low".

2w2ifkj.jpg

Caporegime
omg chewie :p

yeh i can see now why you shave it off.

like i said, its fine so long as you dont look like chewbacca. have you ever tried to thin it out? if you let it grow for a month then waxed it, then repeat this step a few times, some of the cells will die from repeatedly being pulled out. this could maybe thin it out so it looks better. i would hate to think about all the stubble and such from shaving/trimming.

Soldato
omg chewie :p

yeh i can see now why you shave it off.

like i said, its fine so long as you dont look like chewbacca. have you ever tried to thin it out? if you let it grow for a month then waxed it, then repeat this step a few times, some of the cells will die from repeatedly being pulled out. this could maybe thin it out so it looks better. i would hate to think about all the stubble and such from shaving/trimming.

Yeah I may give it a go some time. Trimming doesn't give any stubble and doesn't irritate at all, it leaves like 0.5mm worth of hair poking out so it doesn't itch when it grows back through, just feels normal. Also, it's much cooler than having a bush attached to your chest :D

For now, trimming gives me the result I want, leaves a bit of hair and not too much, I will look about waxing in the future though probably, if i can endure the pain :(

Man of Honour
OP
That's nothing compared to me! :D

Another reason why I don't do this for aesthetics. I just don't care enough about it to want to remove my body hair, I think it's perfectly masculine and natural. Admittedly I sometimes wish I had less, but then again I'm happy enough as it is. Though I do get my shoulder hair removed when going on holiday. If any body wants to come and tell me that i'm gay face to face, I'll happily meet with them for them to tell me.

Pyscho Sunny - removing the hair does show the striations and definition and muscle tone better. Adding a tan to it accentuates all the definition as it makes the shadows darker and the skin tone more even.

As for the gloves, your grip gets used to having gloves, and you get less of a feel over the bar. The calluses and pain soon goes away from your hands. It just helps with everything in life have a good strong grip. Nothing wrong with calluses either.

Associate
Pyscho Sunny - removing the hair does show the striations and definition and muscle tone better. Adding a tan to it accentuates all the definition as it makes the shadows darker and the skin tone more even.

X2, and I fail to see how waxing and tanning is gay. I could say the same for all the metrosexual clothing in todays fashion skinny jeans, scarfs, studded belts etc... do you wear any of that?

I don't wax because I don't need to, but if people want to wax it's their choice, it's not gay and a lot of women like it, my gf likes me smooth, I don't wax im naturally not heavily hairy. I tan though, go to sunbeds a few times a month, don't see problem with having a tan, you go on holiday for a tan so what difference going on sunbed for a tan? im not OTT just a nice colour makes you look healthy tbh.

On the gloves tbh not a fan of gloves just feels un-natural on the hands, I like a proper grip of the bar, callouses are easy to get rid of just use a razor and take them off.

Caporegime
i dont wear skinny jeans, my thighs are too big for them ;) .

as for scarves, yes i do, it helps to keep you neck warm and the weather in scotland is mostly cold, but i would say i only wear them mainly during winter months.

as for the tanning, sun beds, holidays are all good.

fake tan is bad, i cant stand women who do it never mind men, it just makes you look dirty and as if you havent washed in months or should be in a tango advert.

luckily i dont need to use such things because im sikh, therefore i was born with a tan, but even so im a slightly fairer than the average sikh person and a lot of my sikh friends have commented on this, so im perfectly happy with my natural skin colour, im not too dark and not too white.

Man of Honour
OP
You realise the guys on stage only put that fake tan on for a show yeah? They don't walk around day in day out with fake tan.

What do skinny jeans and scarves have to do with a photo thread? Please keep it on topic.

Caporegime
You realise the guys on stage only put that fake tan on for a show yeah? They don't walk around day in day out with fake tan.

What do skinny jeans and scarves have to do with a photo thread? Please keep it on topic.

yeah thats obvious, but if they dont wear it everyday, then they must know how ridiculous it looks, personally i think they should ban it from all competitions, magazine pictures, video's, etc. its just plain horrible.

Soldato
yeah thats obvious, but if they dont wear it everyday, then they must know how ridiculous it looks, personally i think they should ban it from all competitions, magazine pictures, video's, etc. its just plain horrible.

I'll be happy if they don't act upon your single opinion :p you are entitled to it no matter how odd it may be ;)

Associate
It's been a while since I posted a pic. Been going through the cutting stage. Currently 5.9" and weigh 68kg. Need to loose a bit more body fat but im getting there. (I think!)

img00069201008041012.jpg

Associate
Thot i'd post this progress pic of about 6 month end of december to end of july...

http://i33.tinypic.com/1685vtt.jpg

can't mind my weight b4, but atm im sitting at around 16 stone. Body fat is fairly low tbh, abs are visible etc... Everythings solid. Pics not the best but was just tryna get the same angle... Upping my game a bit to add some more mass!

Back
Top Bottom