OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Soldato
ooer, how are you finding taking that and all the food you are eating? doesnt it have some sides like having rather runny poo?

Runny poo, understatement more like an explosion in a dripping factory:eek:. If you are careful with what you stick down your neck IE less than 15g of fat per sitting you will go to the toilet normally without issues plus 30% of the fat you just ate! I haven't been on them that long but I guess Ive lost about a stone give or take a pound:).

Last edited:
Permabanned
5'11 and just over 21st, I'm currently trying to loose weight at the moment with the help of the magical weight loss pill Alli aka Orlistat.

Dude, first off IMPRESSIVE thats mass right there! No question on your lifts!

Second, Alli....wtf are you doing that stuff is a pile of crap. It does next to nothing for weight loss all it does is helps minimize the damage from a fatty binge, most weight comes from excessive carb intakes anyway especially in blokes.

Best weight loss regieme ive ever used was whey shakes coupled with 1 solid meal of meat and veg per day and a course of clen and T3. At your size i reccommend a mild steroid like winstrol to help retain mass although if your already dabbling in the dark side then a low dose test cycle will see you through. Taper the t3 up and stay on for 6 weeks with the clen then slowly taper off. Keep calories low throughout.

Soldato
Dude, first off IMPRESSIVE thats mass right there! No question on your lifts!

Second, Alli....wtf are you doing that stuff is a pile of crap. It does next to nothing for weight loss all it does is helps minimize the damage from a fatty binge, most weight comes from excessive carb intakes anyway especially in blokes.

Best weight loss regieme ive ever used was whey shakes coupled with 1 solid meal of meat and veg per day and a course of clen and T3. At your size i reccommend a mild steroid like winstrol to help retain mass although if your already dabbling in the dark side then a low dose test cycle will see you through. Taper the t3 up and stay on for 6 weeks with the clen then slowly taper off. Keep calories low throughout.

Thanks for the advise and compliments Ultra_Extreme:cool:, alli doesn't work for everyone fact! But it does work for me, I have lost a stone in under three weeks safely under the guidance of my GP also I cant stress enough take a multi vitamin before you go to bed because this stuff can restrict your natural intake of vitamins via food!

Caporegime
I would rather put cigarettes out on my testicles to be honest;) But I do appreciate the time people take to give me advise :cool:.

indeed, cant fault the advice, but sometimes its best to consider the rest of the people who could be reading, there are quite a few younger and newer gym goers who might be best staying away form talk of roids.

I agree with the comment about fags though, right now i dont need them, but who knows, im getting older and the test will start dropping in a few years!!

Soldato
When I get to the point where there is nothing left in the tank I'll hang up me dumbbells simple as. Creatine that does nothing for me anymore, and viper extreme are the hardest substances I'll ever take!

Man of Honour
OP
I don't think it's something I could ever do - I just don't know enough about it. All the supps that exist now that you should stack, load, cycle etc... is complicated enough to leave my head in a spin as it is. You need a degree in biochemistry it seems these days! lol!

I honestly think that with the right food and nutrition you can get yourself and keep yourself to a decent level of size even when test levels start to drop.

Soldato
I agree, bit of a cut and you'll look even more monsterous! If your loosing weight, (congrats on your progress btw) should start seeing a bit of definition in the not too distant future. Your lats will look insane if you were ever to reach about 15% body fat! as would the rest of you tbh!

Soldato
All the supps that exist now that you should stack, load, cycle etc... is complicated enough to leave my head in a spin as it is.

Some people read waaaaaay too much in to it I'm afraid. These pills do this and that bar does that :rolleyes: What ever happened to eating healthy and lifting hard - worked in the old days (and results seemed to be better back then!).
^Tank^ - if you're are serious about shedding some fat post up your diet in detail and exercise routine and some of us will crunch the numbers & figures for you :)

Permabanned
So I'm err about to do my first cycle.. I'm 180lb just under 6'2 and I'm thinking 30mg dbol for 6 weeks along with 10mg nolva.. Then replace the dbol with clomid at 100mg for 3-4 weeks.. What does everyone think :D

btw what this PCT thing peeps talk about? :p

Permabanned
So I'm err about to do my first cycle.. I'm 180lb just under 6'2 and I'm thinking 30mg dbol for 6 weeks along with 10mg nolva.. Then replace the dbol with clomid at 100mg for 3-4 weeks.. What does everyone think :D

btw what this PCT thing peeps talk about? :p
head on over to www.muscletalk.co.uk m8 and chime in there (unless you were mucking about) there are not many people here with any knowledge on the subject and also this is the pics thread ffs, plenty of good advice out there for safe experimentation, but read, read then read some more. Because i think if you think taking dbol and nolva together is somehow a good idea then your a long way from knowing enough

The reason i reccommended what i did to tank is that lads his size are often involved in it already and as a tool for improving his physique they would work wonders, but the important thing to remember is HE IS ALREADY SUCCESSFUL AT LIFTING any use of steroids would be seen as natural progression by any real lifters. The only arena where steroid use should be frowned upon is when some plank with a crap diet who never goes to the gym starts pinning a gram of test a week to get "hooooje"

Edit: i just re-read that and realised it was facetious. lol. Regaurdless the above applies to anyone here because we dont want to get into this territory in an environment that has no real knowledgeable folk.

Last edited:
Permabanned
head on over to www.muscletalk.co.uk m8 and chime in there (unless you were mucking about) there are not many people here with any knowledge on the subject and also this is the pics thread ffs, plenty of good advice out there for safe experimentation, but read, read then read some more. Because i think if you think taking dbol and nolva together is somehow a good idea then your a long way from knowing enough

The reason i reccommended what i did to tank is that lads his size are often involved in it already and as a tool for improving his physique they would work wonders, but the important thing to remember is HE IS ALREADY SUCCESSFUL AT LIFTING any use of steroids would be seen as natural progression by any real lifters. The only arena where steroid use should be frowned upon is when some plank with a crap diet who never goes to the gym starts pinning a gram of test a week to get "hooooje"

Edit: i just re-read that and realised it was facetious. lol. Regaurdless the above applies to anyone here because we dont want to get into this territory in an environment that has no real knowledgeable folk.

It was sort of a pee take :p

Sorry! :(

But at some point I probably will do a real cycle, I read up on cycling a lot (quite a while ago now) and I'm actually a member of muscle talk already :D

I will probably consider doing it for real next year once I've got a bit more size/strength and a good free run for a perfect diet as at uni work/study mean my diet isn't as good as what it should be.. However I can't help but be worried by just the visible side effects and injecting incorrectly :( may well end up on orals god forbid!

Permabanned
I will probably consider doing it for real next year once I've got a bit more size/strength and a good free run for a perfect diet as at uni work/study mean my diet isn't as good as what it should be.. However I can't help but be worried by just the visible side effects and injecting incorrectly :( may well end up on orals god forbid!

well until i get word from FF im not going to post much info on the topic, blokes at MT know their stuff and will help you out. It was always a foregone conclusion that i would use, im a scientist FFS how could i not!

my vague tips for the future

Know your gear
Know your source
Know your PCT and emergency measures
MAKE SURE YOU ARE ALREADY AN EXEMPLARY BODYBUILDER, AN EXAMPLE OF HOW TO DO IT RIGHT, DRUGS ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR DEDICATION.

Biggest side effect for me is looking rather big, my last pics on here were the cut i wanted before i started down this road, the pics at the end should be...interesting.

anyhoo lets keep this out of the pics thread at least eh MT is the place for real Q's

Back
Top Bottom