Soldato
Seems like my pic from August has disappeared :confused:

September 23rd : http://www.jbauer.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/images/bb3.jpg
October 16th : http://www.jbauer.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/images/1610081.jpg
October 16th : http://www.jbauer.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/images/1610081.jpg
November 22nd :
2211081mw0.jpg

2211082mf5.jpg

I'm still trying to get BF down at the moment , weight is dropping and haven't lost any strenght - definetely an improvement when I compare pictures from today to September - need to see if I can dig out ones from August :)

Man of Honour
OP
trying to get bf% down by losing weight? why? there is nothing to you, get putting some lean mass on, it will also lower bf% :]

Indeed - there's hardly any of you to lose anything!! Don't bother with trying to lose BF or anything like that put on some lean mass that alone will help with your physique aesthetics.

Permabanned
Just dont slip into the mentality of "eat whatever" a bulk simply means reintroducing carbs into more meals and being less cautious around fats, the calories still need to be GOOD.

For example

Cut meal - Chicken breast 300g with 120g steamed veg handful of omega 3 caps
Bulk version - Chicken breast 500g with 200g steamed veg 150g boiled spuds can of tuna or fish oil caps

Just do that with every meal, add more oats to more shakes etc

Associate
Thats some excellent cutting there DanOiliver.

What was your cutting diet like exactly?(meals,etc)

How many calories were you eating a day?

Man of Honour
OP
Great cutting Danoliver! I'm a big fan of lean bulking, but also generally being a bit "bulkier" than super cut (well there are pics on this thread for you to make up your own mind :p), however you've done a fantastic job getting to where you are now.

What are your goals? Put on more size? Strength? Both? At 10st12lb you must be relatively short? With your ability to cut I'd aim for gaining some size.

Soldato
Thanks for the positive comments and advice guys:). I am 5' 7" tall, waist 29.5", chest 39" biceps 14". Biggest loss was from my waist 6" in total, 2" off my chest and 1" off my bicep.
My basic diet went like this
800am porridge 5 spoon fulls with milk.
10am banana ,pint of water.
100pm 1 tin tuna on 2 pieces of brown bread with spoonfull of mayo. pint of water.
300pm apple or banana. pint of water.
600pm chicken breast, handful of rice or jacket spud, hadful of mixed frozen veg.
800pm post workout 2 scoops of whey in water.

I did cut out completely sugar in coffee/tea, was drinking 10 cups a day so 10x2=20 spoonfulls of sugar.
no crisps/chocolate/buscuits etc

My exercise routine was cycling to work 30min x 5. 15 min there 15min back.
Weights 5 times a week x 30min a session. After I would do 30min on my cross trainer x 5 times a week.

Doing this i was losing around 3 pounds a week.
My goal now is to put on some lean mass while keeping off the fat.:D

Jim

Jim

Associate
northampton then left then right 2nd on the middle

Just over a month in, properly this time :) started at just about 11 stone and i'm just under 12 now :D Been sticking to the big compounds and my weights are going up nicely. Just started adding weights to me dips, only 5kg but it makes a differance :D I'm lob sided due to work (builder) thats kinda where i'm struggling, try to keep the food going at work. My knees have been realy hurting to with squats, realy need to work on my form i think :) and my chest just wont grow lol :)

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
Nice and lean and a very good base to start off with. What are your goals? Putting on size or just developing what you've got? I personally think you need to thicken up a bit, with a decent routine you'll soon even up believe it or not. Chest can be hard to develop, but if you pop to the other thread and as for help lots can be given! :)

You may have a weakness in the knees but of course it could be form too - if it really causes you jip see the doc before carrying on. It could just be an imbalance of the quads. Rear delts need a bit of work too.

Well done for contributing to the thread :)

Back
Top Bottom