OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Jim

Jim

Associate
northampton then left then right 2nd on the middle

Its realy hard to take pics of your legs :) My knees are starting to feel better this week been taking omega 3 fish oils and plenty of glucosamine. I've been watching loads vids and reading up on squat form and praticing with no weight. Also i've been thinking about knee supports, can anyone recommend me any. I've been looking at exercises to help the knees, anyone else have problems with theres and what did you do to help them :) I need to squat! Havn't done any in nearly 2 weeks now! It's getting to me :)

Associate
Not really a body builder, I've spent a long time reading. And yes, I know I'm quite fat but it's coming back off :). Excuse the poor pics, not only do I not have anywhere with good lighting to take a pic this time of year without 30 mins of warming the energy savers up!

vegf1.jpg

vegf2.jpg

A few years back after loosing 3-3.5 stone the wrong way :p.
PIC00089.JPG

Man of Honour
OP
i still can't pose for toffee, and somehow I just don't look as big in pics as I do in the mirror, furthermore I don't know how to get the best light either as you can see! lol! I can't get any setting to see the separations in the shoulders or other striations :( Meh, anyway, here's some new pics. No arse shots I'm afraid.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

I've made some progress definitely, and definitely have more mass, it's just flippin' hard work.

Stats at the moment:

Weight 213lbs
Chest 46"+
Bicep: 17.5"+
Neck: 18"
Waist: 34.5"
Thigh: 27"+
Calf: 16.2"+

Soldato
Freefaller you are mahoosive.

Its not natural gains though is it?

Not denying the work youve put in, or the quality of your physique. But judging by your spotty back, I got the impression you must be on the gear?

Caporegime

Not denying the work youve put in, or the quality of your physique. But judging by your spotty back, I got the impression you must be on the gear?

Will - looking bloody good mate, regardless of your lack of posing ability or camera work with the lighting. :]

Hedge: the spots are probably from raised test levels, which for someone who trains as hard and well as FF, its quite normal. :D

Man of Honour
OP
Thanks for the comments again freefaller, looking very strong m8. You the sort of size i'd like to aim for. Mirage, not looking bad at all m8, can't see much fat and i no it hard to take pics, took sliping loads and they all look rubbish :)

Thanks mate, as I told you, you've got a fantastic base to start off with - it'll take a lot of hard work, but you've definitely got a good start.

you're a big SOB aint ya

I'm trying! It's easy to get big, it's harder getting big and keeping the fat down.

No mate, 100% natural. I get my back waxed from time to time, and as such I get spots. I can guarantee you that all I do is hard work, eat a lot, and push myself hard.

However I find it flattering to be compared to someone on gear - I must be doing something right! :D

Man of Honour
OP
Cheers m8 :) Have you got any b4 piccys.

This time last year... http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showpost.php?p=10630723&postcount=837

A lot hairier and less beefy :p I've put on a good 7kg (15.5lbs - i.e. over a stone) in the last year. Which I'm chuffed to bits with as I've remained pretty lean throughout.

My aim would be to hover around 16st if my body is happy to get to there, I may well have a genetic limit before there - if I can't get bigger, then I'll work on just getting stronger and just keep at it. However the more I work the denser I can get which is my target - people are always very surprised as to how solid I am (when they pat me on the back or something) that's the sort of motivation that keeps me at it... I just like being "big". :o

Permabanned

ive got less back spots on the juice, you deffo cant assume back spots = steroids, most people dont get any.

Soldato
i still can't pose for toffee, and somehow I just don't look as big in pics as I do in the mirror, furthermore I don't know how to get the best light either as you can see! lol! I can't get any setting to see the separations in the shoulders or other striations :( Meh, anyway, here's some new pics. No arse shots I'm afraid.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

I've made some progress definitely, and definitely have more mass, it's just flippin' hard work.

Stats at the moment:

Weight 213lbs
Chest 46"+
Bicep: 17.5"+
Neck: 18"
Waist: 34.5"
Thigh: 27"+
Calf: 16.2"+

Looking sharp;).

Soldato
Technically I can post this pic now as I've been back weight lifting since the beginning of August. When I came back from a layoff of about 6 years.

This pic was taken in June so before I started back, but I've been doing Tae Kwon Do for coming up to 3 years so I've been training for a while, just not with weights.

It wasn't a posing photo, it's just a random pic, I wanted to get a pic of the tattoo on my shoulder, but it does show my lats off pretty well so thought I'd add it here

dsc00102br3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom