OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Soldato
1st time ive seen my back, think its coming along nicely.

Hows it looking? Where to improve etc..

2pyusud.png

zxtoyf.png

2r7sg10.png

Man of Honour
Looking like a good base to build on mate

How long have you been training? Might just be the light but it doesn't look like you have much depth in your back yet, but if you're fairly new to training that will come with time

Get working on those lats too :)

Soldato
7 months progress. The before pic was taken about a month after I started. About 7KG difference.

fpaV6.jpg

I've got wide hips lol. :o
A little update from me. Gained about 2 kilos since the last time. (apologies for the low shorts, wanted to show the faint adonis belt a bit :o)

h8TAB.jpg

Associate
kizz buddy... strong progress everywhere. keep up the good work!

side note: how are you finding shoulder exercises and your shoulder progress? your 7month progress pictures show a lot of internal rotation at the shoulder joint.. some of which can be explained by lat development but just out of curiosity.. wondering if you've had any stiffness/tightness/injuries in your delts?

Soldato
A good stretch for the front delts is to put your hand on a table/surface, slightly behind you and then bend your elbow and bring your shoulder down as close to the table as possible.

Soldato
I never had any issues with anything really. Been injury free so far (knocks on wood). Shoulder injuries seem to be really common with people who do weight training. I think it's because I don't bench press lol.

Soldato
^^^ whats with all ocuk bodybuilders getting banned I see tank is too? (dat der roid rage? :p)

Cutting season is going to start now for me, want to lose the belly and get my waist and particularly my legs/ass leaner so I can fit into my size 34 jeans better :p

Sitting ~ 14st10+ atm also starting to get bigger stretch marks on my arms (well, I say arm, I just have one arm with stretch marks on my biceps lolwut)

Want to get visible abs in the new year and some cuts through my adonis belt.

Current pics:
atri.jpg

bfront.jpg

Back
Top Bottom