OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Soldato
Thanks chaps :)

As I say the pic was before I started back weight lifting. Since then I've cleaned up my diet and put on 1/2 a stone, and dropped bodyfat, can see the top half of my abs and obliques now.

Permabanned
Thought I might aswell post some pics.. Sorry about the quality haven't got a better camera :( This is me about 20 minutes ago unpumped since tuesdays back session (2 days ago)

DSC00014.jpg

DSC00015.jpg

DSC00016.jpg

personally I don't like them :( but what the hell

Man of Honour
OP
You're very lean aren't you! :cool:

Good back development though your traps need a bit filling out near the top. Nice triceps. Shoulders and chest need a bit of development but that might just be the angle/light of the camera.

Nice taper going on too. What are you after? Size or just definition and cut to shreds? What are your "stats"?

Permabanned
You're very lean aren't you! :cool:

Good back development though your traps need a bit filling out near the top. Nice triceps. Shoulders and chest need a bit of development but that might just be the angle/light of the camera.

Nice taper going on too. What are you after? Size or just definition and cut to shreds? What are your "stats"?

cheers :p

My shoulders and bi's deff need development!! My chest is fine, I think it was how far I was pull my arm/chest back for the side sorta shot. I think I agree with you on traps too although when I'm unflexed my traps curve down to my shoulders nicely..

In terms of what I want right now.. Strength is a priority, reasonable amount of size and some rippage (but not to shreds) would be nice :D

in terms of stats 6'1 and a bit and about 84kg with little legs :D

(I train my legs but they are still tiny weeny :o)

edit: I need take some measurements.. All I can think is my waist is about 33'in

Last edited:
Permabanned
I take it these are your "before" pictures?

before as in taking the pee because I should be much larger before juicing?
or before as in you expect to see some picture of me in a few months after using roids?

btw I wasn't being serious in the gym rats thread... Just that the more you learn about lifting the more you know that most people have done cycles in the past or are currently on it... And like it or not you need to juice inorder to get noticed.

I may consider usage in a year or so but right now I'm happy enough not to :)

Soldato
This was taken Tuesday night, again it's on my phone camera. So unfortunatley you can't see the seperation on my shoulders or veins on my arms, but meh.

33286761sl3.png

Man of Honour
OP
cheers :p

My shoulders and bi's deff need development!! My chest is fine, I think it was how far I was pull my arm/chest back for the side sorta shot. I think I agree with you on traps too although when I'm unflexed my traps curve down to my shoulders nicely..

In terms of what I want right now.. Strength is a priority, reasonable amount of size and some rippage (but not to shreds) would be nice :D

in terms of stats 6'1 and a bit and about 84kg with little legs :D

(I train my legs but they are still tiny weeny :o)

edit: I need take some measurements.. All I can think is my waist is about 33'in

As I'm sure you know your body works in synergy with every part of itself. So if you've got small legs, you will be limiting how big you can get - it's just the way our bodies work. Legs take a LOT of hard work to develop because they're used all day every day and have a high resistance to stilumli. So you really have to push 'em hard.

Like Bis and tris - they are used daily and even for the simplest of tasks so again they need to be worked hard to get them to develop.

Shoulders don't have to be caned with large weights, but they do need high volume.

You really need to vary between high volume, high intensity, and high weight sessions. Get a good balance on all 3 and your body will be kept guessing and it will really help develop it further.

84kg is a good weight for your height/frame. What would be your target weight? 90kg?

Man of Honour
OP
Wordy - you've got a very good broad size. Maybe a little high on the BF but that's probably the picture quality not being very flattering. You do however, in my opinion, need work on the separation of each muscle group. Whilst you currently look stocky, it's more 1 mass rather than clearly defined lumps of muscle - however again it could just be the camera quality.

What are you after? MOre size, definition, a cut? What are your "stats" so to speak? :)

Soldato
Thanks for taking the time for the critique Freefaller.

Being honest, the quality of the photo is pretty poor, When looking in the mirror while taking the pic, I could see the top of my abs showing through and obliques on both sides. On my right arm the vein running down the bicep(forgot what it's called:o) is visble and runs from the top of my arm to my wrist, and the speration between the front and medial(I think) heads of my delts is visilbe.

Unfortunaltey I've not got a digital camera with a timer on it, and if I asked the g/f to take some photos while I posed I'd probably never live it down:p

I'm trying to gain the weight I lost while on a lay off back and build from there, Ideally I'd like to spend a couple of years gaining size(while keeping bf in check) then see what happens from there.

As for stats I'm 6'2, 15st 4. Only measurment is my waist, it's 32-34.

Man of Honour
OP
Good stats for your height - at your height with my goals I'd be aiming for at least 16st, but then again I'm aiming for 16st now and I'm a bit shorter than you :p. I suspected it was the camera quality, also it's a bit hard to tell just front on and with a camera phone it's not easy. What weight were you at your peak? You seem like, me, prefer to be bulky and strong rather than super cut and shredded (much better IMO ;)). Nice slim waist too - I'm not quite that slim, but I have a very thick trunk and always have done.

What are your lifts like? I suspect you're pretty powerful/strong..

Permabanned
Shouldnt post pics right now i know but im bored

sdc10525rr6.jpg

sdc10526ch1.jpg

Bodyfat is up due to bulk and water etc, about 15%. Stats are all up a bunch arms are touching on 17 3/4" thanks to new found lifting volume.

6'2" 215lbs

Permabanned
Catching me up! ;) AS you say a little bit up on water retention which doesn't do your definition any favours - however it's clear to see that the bulk is there.

hehe if only i could make your lifts :o. yeah im trying not to get too hung up on the whole water/BF thing, i dont want to waste the oppertunity to bulk heavy when i know im pretty good at cutting. Keeping it lean however. 6 more weeks on the bulk (and 'supplements') then cut and dry in the new year for a finished article. Looking to get about 240 lean ultimately will be a few years yet tho :p

Man of Honour
OP
I'm looking at 220 around 13% or so, but obviously more if I can but I'm not as tall as you so 240 I think would be beyond my genetic limit, certainly for being as low fat as I currently am which I don't want to lose - I like my powerful trunk. Luckily I am able to lean bulk though it takes longer and is harder work than just going for a full on bulk. All that I'm taking and will ever take is whey and fish oils I don't doubt you'll over take me on the ripped and bulky look within a year. But you do have some way to go ;) :p

I'll race you to 600kg on lifts if you want? ;)

Soldato
Good stats for your height - at your height with my goals I'd be aiming for at least 16st, but then again I'm aiming for 16st now and I'm a bit shorter than you :p. I suspected it was the camera quality, also it's a bit hard to tell just front on and with a camera phone it's not easy. What weight were you at your peak? You seem like, me, prefer to be bulky and strong rather than super cut and shredded (much better IMO ;)). Nice slim waist too - I'm not quite that slim, but I have a very thick trunk and always have done.

What are your lifts like? I suspect you're pretty powerful/strong..

Not particularly....yet.

Best lifts so far.
Incline Bench, 90kg x 11.
Shoulder Press, on the Hammer Strength 80kg x 9
Close Grip BP 60kg x 10
Barbell Curl 40kg x 12
Leg Press 320kg x 14
Squat 120kg x 9 (Done as the last exercise of my leg work out.)

Haven't got any lifts for DL's bent over rows etc as It was my back that I injured so I use machines for back workouts and don't DL.

Last edited:
Permabanned
I'm looking at 220 around 13% or so, but obviously more if I can but I'm not as tall as you so 240 I think would be beyond my genetic limit, certainly for being as low fat as I currently am which I don't want to lose - I like my powerful trunk. Luckily I am able to lean bulk though it takes longer and is harder work than just going for a full on bulk. All that I'm taking and will ever take is whey and fish oils I don't doubt you'll over take me on the ripped and bulky look within a year. But you do have some way to go ;) :p

I'll race you to 600kg on lifts if you want? ;)

interesting, natty versus not but you have the advantage..... what are your lifts atm, dead last i heard was 210 or so? Squat was 180? bench about 130...thats already 600 aint it? You cheating?

EDIT my maths is so crap just added those numbers up DOH so bout 80kg to go! blimey thats a lot of weight the only thing im close to you on is the dead as i can pull about 190

Last edited:
Permabanned
Not particularly....yet.

Best lifts so far.
Incline Bench, 90kg x 11.
Shoulder Press, on the Hammer Strength 80kg x 9
Close Grip BP 60kg
Barbell Curl 40kg x 12
Leg Press 320kg x 14
Squat 120kg x 9 (Done as the last exercise of my leg work out.)

Haven't got any lifts for DL's bent over rows etc as It was my back that I injured so I use machines for back workouts and don't DL.

that incline bench is pretty damn strong m8! The rest is around what id expect.

Man of Honour
OP
That's a lot lower than I was expecting I must admit. I guess you must jsut be naturally big boned/broad and fleshy! lol! :p

I reckon you have the potential of being very strong. :)

Incline is good - I'm sure you'd rep on 110kg no probs.

Back
Top Bottom