OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

My camera is only 1.2mp on my laptop and doesnt do colour *go high tech ^^*

6"2
188 pounds
9% Body Fat

164338_1681845339111_1626902250_1573916_6599081_n.jpg

Last edited:
^^ looking nice and lean DF1986 even on a crap camera :P

Cutting progress: Down to a little under 14st from ~14st11 in ~3 weeks, lost weight off lower back and legs

cc1.jpg

bb1.jpg

aa1.jpg

Want to get dem abs :p, and a V taper going on :p.

On last year my abs are looking a lot thicker (deadlifts) and arms are getting bigger (which I would say is a weak point) :)

Last edited:
^^ looking nice and lean DF1986 even on a crap camera :P

Cutting progress: Down to a little under 14st from 14st7, lost weight off lower back and legs

Want to get dem abs :p, and a V taper going on :p.

On last year my abs are looking a lot thicker (deadlifts) and arms are getting bigger (which I would say is a weak point) :)

Hey craig, what was your starting weight? you look like your getting defined, that little squiggly bit at the bottom of your abs is that loose skin from losing the weight?

I've been looking through the pics in this thread and I've noticed that weather someone is 165 pounds or 250+ allot of people seem to have big love handles, I'm not dissing because I've got the same as you can see on page 132: http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=17895672&highlight=skscotchegg&page=132 but my question is why do you think this is? why do smaller guys and big guys both have this same problem? Do you think that both need to just lose more body fat or is there some exercises that need to be done to sort out this problem area?

On some of the pics you can see people have abs, yet they still have love handles at same time, I would have thought if they had abs they wouldnt have love handles?

i would guess this is because people dont like dieting all the time. Low body fat....on 95% of people means eating next to nothing for weeks/months on end...which is very hard to do and a waste of time in the UK when most people walk about with cloths on 99% of the time. But having abs showing doesnt really mean crap to be honest...just means youve forced yourself to diet for a long time (unless you are really lucky and have gentics to maintain low body fat). Also...no-one here posting are taking enhancing drugs...which also helps keep body fat levels in single figures.

I've been looking through the pics in this thread and I've noticed that weather someone is 165 pounds or 250+ allot of people seem to have big love handles, I'm not dissing because I've got the same as you can see on page 132: http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=17895672&highlight=skscotchegg&page=132 but my question is why do you think this is? why do smaller guys and big guys both have this same problem? Do you think that both need to just lose more body fat or is there some exercises that need to be done to sort out this problem area?

On some of the pics you can see people have abs, yet they still have love handles at same time, I would have thought if they had abs they wouldnt have love handles?

Love handles are one of the primary places the body stores fat.

They don't 'need' to loose more bodyfat but if they wanted these to disappear then they would. No specific exercise will target an area for fat burning. Building muscle under fat will push the fat out further making it look worse.

You can still be defined in certain areas with high bodyfat. It'll differ from person to person as everybody stores fat differently.

Hey craig, what was your starting weight? you look like your getting defined, that little squiggly bit at the bottom of your abs is that loose skin from losing the weight?

actually, think I'm cutting from ~14st10 now I think about it, if it is loose skin it'll be from when I was a 15 stone fatty ~2.5years ago, dropped to ~11.5 then been bulking and cutting since.

Hopefully its not loose skin and I'm following the advice "If it wobbles it's fat", I think if it is its eccentuated by having quite "bumpy abs"

Edit: Looking at previous pics it is loose skin, doesn't look too bad when I've previously had a flatter stomach though :p

Love handles are just fat. I also have a wide waist so get them quite badly. I think I've read a term on bb.com for that kinda hourglass shape, can't recall it though

Anyway thats 3 weeks in progress and hopefully I'll get a lot leaner in 3 months+ time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom