OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Soldato
Does getting that big legs affect your sprinting pace much?

Maybe it's something you never notice though I guess.

My legs aren't that big (stated the size up there somewhere). They don't affect my ability to walk, run, row, climb stairs etc. If anything all these things are easier and I'm confident my sprinting abilities are greater than before I trained my legs. Quite quite happily give people a run for their money :)

Do alternate weeks, variation in the program can be a good thing ... or even do it in 2 week blocks

I'd say to start with your weakest angle first. If you want to stick to one main pressing compound then alternate this every 3/4 weeks. That's personally how I'd go about it. It should stimulate the muscle from a different angle/load/lever and allow it to respond by growing. Tickling it every other week/session may not be enough. Doing each exercise in a few week blocks should help you to nail form too.

Soldato
Depends how hard you work it in a week of course, most suggest doing 2 or 3 week blocks, but I find 1 or 2 week blocks more interesting personally

Soldato
Depends how hard you work it in a week of course, most suggest doing 2 or 3 week blocks, but I find 1 or 2 week blocks more interesting personally

I agree, changing things often keeps it interesting. I'd get 3 or 4 chest 'stimulations' in on a 3/4 day split in 2 weeks where as most people might only get 2. On HST I get 6. So frequency is all relative :)

Soldato
Dam Benny's legs are almost as big as my waist...

FF's are probably bigger! Don't even want to go there with Trey Brewer!

20110121-x36xaxc5auq1a2966mt68ag3rj.jpg

20110121-g3jx1tb19sruaxwx4wu54kkkek.jpg

(No homo as this second shot is raging gay)

I can't remember which pro it is that's photoshopped onto the 'Powerthirst' energy drink fake comercial things. His legs are probably some of the best (not biggest) I've seen.

Soldato
Can anybody tell me how many grams of protein/creatine you can fit in the scoops from the supplement sites, all the supplements dont come with plastic scoops and you have to buy them separate, these are the plastic scoops that are available:

0.5ml Measure, 1ml Measure, 5ml Measure, 75ml Measure, 150ml Measure

If you could tell me how many grams you can fit in to each scoop it would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Soldato
Can anybody tell me how many grams of protein/creatine you can fit in the scoops from the supplement sites, all the supplements dont come with plastic scoops and you have to buy them separate, these are the plastic scoops that are available:

0.5ml Measure, 1ml Measure, 5ml Measure, 75ml Measure, 150ml Measure

If you could tell me how many grams you can fit in to each scoop it would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

I think last time I checked using scales, a level 5ml scoop of creatine is about 2g, heaped is 2.5g.

For 75ml scoops, I get 30g of protein powder usually, 40g of ground oats.

Soldato
FF's are probably bigger! Don't even want to go there with Trey Brewer!

20110121-x36xaxc5auq1a2966mt68ag3rj.jpg

20110121-g3jx1tb19sruaxwx4wu54kkkek.jpg

(No homo as this second shot is raging gay)

I can't remember which pro it is that's photoshopped onto the 'Powerthirst' energy drink fake comercial things. His legs are probably some of the best (not biggest) I've seen.

His legs look disgusting imo.

Back
Top Bottom