OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Associate
^some people are just lucky.

I've seen people with bodyfat close to 18-20% with no trace of love handles at all.
I've got them and find them really annoying, I suppose thay look a lot worse if your mid sectionon top of them is somehow small.
Although now I'm leaning out slowly and they do seem a bit less noticeable.

Associate
Size back on... seem to be staying solid and lean still. Took random pic in gym of forearms, seem to be improving.

2lcqw44.jpg

u8mip.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
BICEP, can we get a full frontal/back pic?

I don't recall seeing a full upper or lower body pic, apologies if you've already posted some.

Associate
BICEP, can we get a full frontal/back pic?

I don't recall seeing a full upper or lower body pic, apologies if you've already posted some.

I put quite a few up pages back, try have a look saves me clogging up the pages with tons of pics of me but I did post a back one defo, think front and side as well.

Associate
JonnyGee: Don't cut too much you've got some decent mass and a little more would look very good. What's your aim?

Thanks :) I'm aiming to lose around 5/6lbs - which should be enough to get some decent definition around the mid section for the summer ;) My ultimate goal is to be @ 95kg and defined :)

Soldato
I put quite a few up pages back, try have a look saves me clogging up the pages with tons of pics of me but I did post a back one defo, think front and side as well.

Can't find much on searchers (Or im not looking hard enough!)

Will sit in suspense until you post some more :p

Back
Top Bottom