OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Soldato
Right, I can't really bring myself to do a photoshoot like some of you guys:p, but here's a quick arm still from a DL form check vid I made today. Just coming to the end of a 12 week bulk and am pretty pleased with the gains I've made in that time, both in strength and size, as it's my first in a year due to a broken knee!

gun.png

Soldato
Yep set up in the attic until I can find the time to get the garage properly cleared out! Big , well built old house though so the joists can take it no problem for the time being....so long as I don't drop the bar.

Soldato
Just took this pic for a quick comparison since I've started cutting in around january, ~6 weeks difference in the pics. (~210lbs > ~193) @ 6ft
start:
bfront.jpg

now:
a1-2.jpg

A bit bloated in this picture as I've just ate a lot of christmas cake, but starting to see more definition on stomach and obliques and lost a lot of fat off my lower back.

By summer I want to see some better oblique definiton and some lower abs, I've given myself enough time to do it :p

Looking better just now anyways than I will be at the end of the week once I've been out drinking friday and saturday :p

Last edited:
Caporegime
Right, I can't really bring myself to do a photoshoot like some of you guys:p, but here's a quick arm still from a DL form check vid I made today. Just coming to the end of a 12 week bulk and am pretty pleased with the gains I've made in that time, both in strength and size, as it's my first in a year due to a broken knee!

http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/qq130/clum84/gun.png
I bet half those muscles are just from getting everything up there into the attic!! :D

Soldato
Some very nice work there *Edit* Craig, even! lol :) unfortunately the first place we want fat to disappear from is often the last!

Last edited:
Soldato
I bet half those muscles are just from getting everything up there into the attic!! :D

Ha no doubt. Multiple trips up a ladder with a 100litre rucksack full of plates did make me feel like a big man though:p

@craig, great progress there, looks like the love handles have been totally destroyed. Will be joining you on a cut towards the end of the month I think, as I've chubbed up quite a bit over the last few months of bulking. Not really fussed though, nobody sees me with my top off during the winter, except the occasional lucky lady...and by the time I'm undressed, it's already too late for her:D

Soldato
Okay, I've stepped up (very bravely I'll add!) and got the following pics of my lower body:

DSC00183sml.jpg

View of both Legs+Calf

DSC00178sml.jpg

Detail of my Right Quad

I'm a hairy creature, but you might just be able to see the splitting on my Quads which I'm quite proud of, still needs work though.

I'll persevere with pics of my Upper Body - I haven't had much luck yet with my Phone on getting a good picture out - but I still have to trim down my Stomach.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Been a while since I posted anything in this thread so I took some pics last night. Finally getting back into the swing of things after taking some time out over xmas.

IMG_2133.png

IMG_2134.png

IMG_2135.png

IMG_2136.png

IMG_2137.png

IMG_2138.png

Soldato
Nobody has a chest wig like I do - so you're comparatively bald compared to me! :p

I like being a hairy bugger, its much more badass dontyouknow? I have pretty decent coverage but my hairs pretty fair (blonde) so hard to tell :(. Still though, since I've started weight lifting I've gained hairy shoulders/traps and its ALMOST linking up with my chest hair to make a kind of wife-beater of fluff :p. Testosterone much?

Back
Top Bottom