OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Associate
v6kzd5.jpg

May as well post one up since others have lol. Relaxed shot of me. Still sitting around 15 st 9/10. Water on stomach is just to the result of my screwed up hormones (low test, high estro) you should see me towards night time bloat up then back down again it's crazy pmsl. Also I do zero cardio, I eat more or less what I want considering I eat out 3-4 times a week frankie and bennies etc. I keep the diet fairly clean most of the time but just large amounts of food. Don't eat rubbish like junk food as I really can't be bothered doing cardio. Managing to stay out of the hospital touch wood, it's been nearly 2.5 months since!

Associate
Heres me at around 92KG last weekend. Finally decided what the hell I might as well put up some pictures. Only ever trained for general strength, not really into targeting specific areas. I would just like to have a "strong" build eventually.

Snapshot_20110414_9-1.jpg

Snapshot_20110414_22.jpg

Snapshot_20110414_13.jpg

Snapshot_20110414_12.jpg

Snapshot_20110420_1.jpg

Apologies for the grainy images.

Associate
lots of recent pictures I see.
The Craig - keep it up, good progress. Indeed the fat on the lower back is an absolute pain to get rid of, but you seem on the right track.

Benny: HST has served you well, a bit less less flab on the mid section as well?

Skillmister: definately a lot of extra meat there, with little if any bf increase.

B1c3p: not to bad compared to your last pics I remember on this thread considering what you've been through. Looking good and keep it up mate.

milgo: for someone who only trains for general strength you seem exceptionally well shaven. :p Nice proportionate physique, good looking quads there.

Soldato
Right go easy on me. Only just started going to the gym ( 2 weeks ) This is here more to use as a base to compare my self in the future.
vbmdb.jpg
8hPag.jpg
ayazE.jpg

Excuse the love rug and poor pictures but i don't know how your supposed to pose . But any comments would be appreciated ( if there is anything to comment about!?)

Edit - Just thought i would add my arms are relaxed in all pics.

Last edited:
Right go easy on me. Only just started going to the gym ( 2 weeks ) This is here more to use as a base to compare my self in the future.
vbmdb.jpg
8hPag.jpg
ayazE.jpg

Excuse the love rug and poor pictures but i don't know how your supposed to pose . But any comments would be appreciated ( if there is anything to comment about!?)

Edit - Just thought i would add my arms are relaxed in all pics.

That montage of unicorns is awesome! :cool:

Permabanned
Haven't got many pics as I have no way to mount my camera so had to hold my phone just to take this one!

Anyway have been lifting weights and using the powerball a lot over the last two weeks, I was quite surprised to find even the slightest bit of muscle on my arms, I'm puny compared to a lot in this thread but I was still quite surprised, not sure if it's fast results but I swear I was way more puny not that long ago. :p

2cr22cx.jpg

I have an incredibly fast metabolism so it's hard to put on weight in order to bulk up I find but I thought my arms were in a much worse state than that.

Permabanned
Eat more :p Seriously i thought it was impossible for me to put on weight till i started taking note of my calories and began eating 3000+ a day. Put on a fair bit so far

I have been raiding the cupboards lately don't you worry :p

I do sometimes go from eating very little to absolutely loads which is what I've been doing lately, lots of chicken so that's helping. :)

Soldato
Consistency is the key i found. And making note of what you eat. Try dailyburn.com, log everything it only takes a couple of minutes a day. No doubt you are getting way less than you think! But yeah, eat eat eat :p

kai

kai

Soldato
Today is the day I finally hit my goal!!! I wanted to drop my bodyweight to prove to myself I could do it more than anything. I am now sitting in at 64.6kg I was sitting in at around 76 kg at my heaviest in October. Gettinga lot of negative feedback mind sitting at this weight as people (including parents) lecture me I have now gone to skinny!!!!!

The good news is my strength has increased and become a lot stronger in every aspect of the gym.

From Monday I will be back of a gainer and slowly but steadily with a lean diet get back to my previous weight looking a lot less “chunky” with a clean healthy diet.

I dont know if it is possible but i hope to achieve the weight gain with a strict diet and lean mass gain supplements to be there in 4-6 months?

finalcut.png

And here for Benny finally, I post a back shot!!!! (cant get a decent back shot for toffee)

32719531.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
remarkable progress there.
I'm afraid 11kg of muscle is impossible in 4-6 months of training naturally, but that shouldn't put you off as the pictures themselves show a lot can be achieved if you are consistent with your training. :)

Back
Top Bottom