OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Associate
None between any of the black and white photos. The colour photo was taken and uploaded in January. Between the two, I think I look ever so slightly bulkier. As you said, hard to tell! I suck at taking progress shots :p

Been training for 1.5-2 years.

Do you have your diet or workouts posted anywhere? I have exactly the same build as you just without the mass.

Great job by the way.

Soldato
I just use the old 3 day split. Back/bi, chest/tri, legs. Compounds followed by isolation, lots of heavy sets.

Diet is pretty poor at the moment, eating everything to try and gain a few kilos! I struggle when it comes to putting on weight, which is perhaps why I'm still fairly lean.

And thanks :)

Associate
I just use the old 3 day split. Back/bi, chest/tri, legs. Compounds followed by isolation, lots of heavy sets.

Diet is pretty poor at the moment, eating everything to try and gain a few kilos! I struggle when it comes to putting on weight, which is perhaps why I'm still fairly lean.

And thanks :)

Thanks. I know what you mean re weight gain, I'm eating as many clean foods as I can in the hope that some of it sticks.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Are you guys still progressing with weight on your lifts? I changed my training so now I do 3 weeks strength followed by 4 weeks of mass and I've been gaining nice lean mass. I think if your training gets stagnant then you'll not be putting on weight. I take a notepad to the gym and write down everything so I can see if I've made progress on a lift. No progress is a bad thing which I will address with strength or switching to something else.

Soldato
Good progress for only 1.5 - 2 years mate, keep it up. Do you not do a day for delts?

Not really, if I'm honest. I'll sometimes drop a couple of rear delt exercises in after a back workout and most of my front delt work comes from training chest. Due to improper form when I started lifting my delts got huge, my chest stayed small, I'm trying to correct it. :)

Soldato
This is me now:

uniq1.gif

uniq2.gif

History:

5'10"

I quit smoking 2.5 years ago and weighed 187lb

I now weigh 136lb (133lb was my lowest until I started going to the gym).

I currently go to the gym 3x a week and do at least one 50-70mile bike ride per month.

My goal is to stay slim and improve my abs and add more definition. Any advice? :)

Caporegime
My goal is to stay slim and improve my abs and add more definition. Any advice? :)

What do you actually do at the gym may I ask? What would be nice would be to add some mass really, not too much (as it looks like you are trying to keep a 'slim' approach to your appearance) but just enough to make you 'bigger'

Man of Honour
Your abs are almost bigger than your chest, and your pictures only really show your abs... I think your idea of a good physique is slightly skewed .

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
How are you legs and back?

Your abs are almost bigger than your chest, and your pictures only really show your abs... I think your idea of a good physique is slightly skewed .

Abz get the girlz!

but yea seriously I'd focus on developing a more balance physique.

Last edited:
Soldato
Seriously? You look fine as it is, although, i would add some more bulk.

Any estimations on my BF%?

Skunkworks said:
Look up some core movements, don't just rely on crunches.

Good call. I do very little core and a lot of crunches.

What do you actually do at the gym may I ask? What would be nice would be to add some mass really, not too much (as it looks like you are trying to keep a 'slim' approach to your appearance) but just enough to make you 'bigger'

ATM I go 3 times a week and do 2x 5k runs 1x10k run. And I then alternate between rowing + legs or 20-30mins of free weights. I also cycle a lot during the week.

How are you legs and back?

but yea seriously I'd focus on developing a more balance physique.

Couldn't get a decent shot of my back but added legs and bicep photo:

uniq3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom