OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Permabanned
Aye well done Cheets, a definite improvement :)

To be honest mate, if you want to go out every so often and have a drink, and have 'cheat' meals, do it, it's entirely up to you, as long as YOU are happy with the results you are getting then it's fair game I say :)

Yeah, I have been dedicated in the week but had fun mainly weekends while doing weight routine/cardio, its been fun getting back into shape and lifting weights. In 3 months I hope to look more defined and bigger.

asdasd.jpg

Took a pic outside, think I look a lot better in natural light.

Those 3/4 pants are way to small for me, need to get my abs coming out ffs

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Morning people I have a question. I'm not quite sure if I'm just looking at it through rose tinted glasses or whether there is a disernable difference between these 2 sets of pics so would like your opinion.
Old on the left, new on right.

Man of Honour
Cheers guys I took the current ones this morning and discovered I had only taken the last ones 10days ago and didn't believe there could have been any real difference so wanted some outsiders opinions :)

Associate
Some beter pics than last time. Suntans always make you look beter! Been on holiday last week and half... no more cutting this year, back on higher cals from now on..will post again next year for comparison see if I can get bigger and leaner, pretty happy with the BF level just now though considering the icecream dosage last few weeks :) Weird thing though...eating a lot more rubbish than I have been last few months hasnt made much difference. Box's of pringles all the way from now on :D (I wish)

Last edited:
Associate
LOL...I use it when squating at home. Torn rotator cuff and popped AC joint both about 2 1/2 years ago, both I think from squating still gives me some discomfort...so Id rather still squat than not :) When Im not training at home..I dont use so I probably dont need it at all now TBH
repeat injuries still worries me a bit though as they were both so sore for such a long time.

Last edited:

kai

kai

Soldato
Well i am one month away from the 2 year mark when i stepped into the gym for the first time and was unable to do one push up :)

Fairly happy with progress so far; just a bit annoyed the gym lighting in the changing room makes me look a lot bigger; a lot more defined - soon as i get home take some photo's they dont look that good. *honestly i actually do have ABS:(

absstarting.jpg

sideon.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Nice pics kai. I also just had a look at how I've changed in 2 years and its quite impressive!

Recently been letting myself eat too much crap and drinking a lot over the last few weeks and starting to lose my abs so I'm starting a strict cut starting now :p. Should see me go from current ~90kg back to a reasonably lean 85. This time I might see if I can push down from the comfortable 85 barrier down to ultra lean levels :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Broken ribs make my weight set feel sad :(

Also...

Does he not realise it makes his trousersnake look tiny by comparison? Hell, those legs make his head look small!

Can't wait to get healed, seems like everytime i get into it i break an important bone :p

Been a long time recovering, i'm finally at the point where doing anything physical doesn't result in a stiff back for 2-3 days. Still get aches for 4-8 hours after but i can live with that. I've just had a friend move in with me and the mrs who is wanting to do some trianing so i have some motivation to go bigger now i have a spotter/rival while i'm in the garage.

The bad news is though that if anything i've gotten smaller again. Gonna be some hard work ahead now. Got the diet planned out a bit better and i'm looking to make some real gains now.

Heres to a good summer, and hopefully not another injury through riding :D

Soldato
Nice work Kai, looking great, gives me some motivation :).

Can I ask what your height and starting weight were? Seem to have a similar build to me now (first pic, gym noob here).

Back
Top Bottom