OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Soldato
Latest one of me, still 9st10, I blame all the squash I play:

dsc00153ro6.jpg

Trying to get as lean as possible, feel like i'm getting there, slowly.

Associate
Well i have came here to ask for a little help.

i just bought some Dumbells and and a barbell and i have been going to the gym since i was 18 and now im 20.my arms,shoulders and beck are quite muscly.but how much i try.i cannot get rid of my little belly i have and get it a bit toned and turn it into a six pack.

do you guys have any tips for me?

and any exercises i can do with the Dumbells and barbell that will help?

Associate
do swimming guys, ul lose all the fat easy, i got my 8 pack though swimming 3 times a week, you could do 1000 crunches and ul still not shift the fat, you need cv work to get fat % down.

Associate
do swimming guys, ul lose all the fat easy, i got my 8 pack though swimming 3 times a week, you could do 1000 crunches and ul still not shift the fat, you need cv work to get fat % down.

You never seem to mention the most important thing which is diet.

You don't need to do cardio to lose weight you can lose weight with diet alone. I can lose weight with no cardio at all and I can gain weight while doing cardio.

It all comes down to diet.

dun

dun

Soldato
hehe, yeah looking forward to getting bf down, would like to now but feel it would be a waste of time when i can gain more mass and strength

oh and heres some cheese since no one here attempts anything other than a most muscular and a double biceps

make fun if you want but you better come back with a better pic :p

Haha looking big there mate, we definitely need to see more variety in the poses :p

Back
Top Bottom