OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

kai

kai

Soldato
kai youve done awesome mate. well done. respect. (i may bug you for some tips)

Thank you, i will try my best but the people who really know their stuff such as BennyC ,Freefaller etc have got it down to an art form and REALLY do know their stuff. i tend to read the odd article but the only real way is finding out is - what works for you, what you feel comfortable with.

He said he was around 64kg and training for about 2 years I think.

/stalker

Ineed - stalker thats more or less what i was when i last posted. I weighted this morning and im 66.6kg

He isn't really big, he's not carrying a lot of fat which makes you look bigger. Also legs contribute quite a lot to weight, if his legs aren't bulked out then that will keep his weight down.

He has achieved a good lean physique though.

Agree, however i train legs in proportion to any other body parts, legs especially calves get a lot of attention in order to grown - got to train those legs!!!

Is that all? He's only 64kg? I would go on a bulk and get some mass on that physique, you look lean Kai, and good job on that, but i would bulk up now.

I have been eating like crazy for near enough 2 months now, i am into a bulking stage. Want to be around 75kg and look that lean! However i get the feeling this is going take a year or even more. Macro count now is around 2700 - 3000 per day. Some people will say i need more but I am increasing weight steadily as i don’t want to just bloat out! everything is very clean at the moment (aside odd cheat meal here and there) I have been tempted to try quick mass – just over 1,020 calories per shake but that would take me around 4500 calories a day. This I think is to much?

Last edited:
Man of Honour
I have been eating like crazy for near enough 2 months now, i am into a bulking stage. Want to be around 75kg and look that lean! However i get the feeling this is going take a year or even more. Macro count now is around 2700 - 3000 per day. Some people will say i need more but I am increasing weight steadily as i don’t want to just bloat out! everything is very clean at the moment (aside odd cheat meal here and there) I have been tempted to try quick mass – just over 1,020 calories per shake but that would take me around 4500 calories a day. This I think is to much?

Only you can know, you seem to know your body pretty well so give it a go for a couple of weeks and if you feel you're packing on too much fat then cut it back to a half serving and see how that goes.

Man of Honour
OP
Kai - great work - you've obviously researched it hard, asked the right questions and are working hard. :) Keep it up. If you can keep that lean at 75kg you will look beyond epic! However, it'll take you more than a year to get there, at 66kg to put on 9kg of lean muscle I'd allow several years. You have to allow for letting yourself go and having breaks etc... eating uber clean and training like a mofo year after year is not possible - you have to relent to human instincts too. :)

However, once again you're proof that good diet, hard work and the right attitude gets results. :)

Soldato
Hmm that Quickmass jobby might be worth a go for me, my current lifestyle change is meaning that my lifting and diet has gone off track a little! Just trying to research it now.

Might have to resort to having two big meals and one of those Quickmass shakes along with a Hemp powder shake or two too.

Edit - FFS main ingredient is Whey. ****

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Found a pic the wife took on our honeymoon which I found quite cool. Don't normally see my back in a very relaxed way. Lighting doesn't show any definition but hey :)

IMG_2923.png

Found a front shot as well, again not the best lighting :)

pic2-1.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom