OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

kai

kai

Soldato
You know Kai replies to us now in just his boxers, spouting the words; 'Yeah, umirin.'

Hehe - never ! will always be someone better. But thanks for the comments guys, just looking to increase mass now.

Thanks. I weigh 80kg, 5'11 :)

Would love to be sitting at that weight, whats the overall plan pure strength gains and increase mass or start cutting up?

Last edited:

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Going to focus on mass between now and xmas, with a couple of weeks of strength. Got to keep the insane bench press numbers up :) and my squat needs to stop lagging!

Soldato
absr.png
Impressive physique, but at the same time you have revealed to the whole of OcUK that you shave your never regions. Slightly to low a photo for this place imo :-/.

Caporegime
Impressive physique, but at the same time you have revealed to the whole of OcUK that you shave your never regions. Slightly to low a photo for this place imo :-/.

You can't see anything

It's no worse than half the pictures of the women in the random image thread...But wait, it's a man so it's inappropriate :o

Soldato
I shave my nether regions to, nothing to be ashamed off :D

I dont even wanna read up in this thread because it'll put me to shame but still.. heres a completely random picture of my calf, just from running.. when I started it was just a globby mess :D

img0993kv.jpg

I was changing the other day and 'flexing' my leg without realising and noticed it. I've always been a fatty so never really looked.. thatll be 8 weeks of running woo..

Soldato
Yes, yes it is! :D

Actually a story behind that, every time I see my mate from the Navy we have to have one.. its tradition. Reason its on the floor is, crunchy wrapper type things keep the baby entertained :D

Soldato
Had nothing like that but was seeing a girl I knew from school once, picked her up (150mile round trip as Im not a newport native, she lived in Reading) and about half an hour on the way back she goes "****, I left my pills at home" I was like.. you're on the pill? "No, the ones that stop me going crazy".. I was like.. we can go back for them but we never did, she seemed ok.. but I promptly took her back home the next day.. I cant remember the excuse I gave her.

Back
Top Bottom