OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Caporegime
I threw this on the floor next to me just before reading this thread. Double Decker wrapper throw on floor-ers unite! :cool:

doubledecker.jpg

:p

Soldato
Me on my clean bulk - 1 month and 2 weeks in:

DSCN0157.jpg

It's a split mirror btw, so it looks like i get cut in half if i pose facing it, that's why i posed sort of sideways.

Last edited:
Associate
Not posted in a while but been bored with training so as per just mess about with things had a long lay off as was in hospital. but been back training and sitting larger then ever and also at my lowest body fat. At the moment on chemotherapy drugs so feel sick a lot of the time so appetite isn't to great so just for kicks? I've lowered my carbs to v low around 120-150 a day which is v low for me as I used to sit around 400-500... Weight sitting at a solid 15.2-15.5 stone last time I checked. Body fat unsure but have full abs atm. Been sitting at this low carb for around a month and not really lost any weight just got a fair bit leaner. Training basically 6 days a week, sorta 2 on 1 off method.

Associate
1.89m tall, just under 15 stone so 93-95 kg depending on the day.
I can normally see some really faint ab lines in the morning, but I seem to be retaining a bit of water lately.

Caporegime
1.89m tall, just under 15 stone so 93-95 kg depending on the day.
I can normally see some really faint ab lines in the morning, but I seem to be retaining a bit of water lately.

1.89m? seriously who uses meters? did my time machine work and im now back in the 1600's?

regardless of height your looking thick, solid and tight.

Soldato
How long have you been training for Wes?

As a rookie with little knowledge, since i was 16 on and off, but i found a program i liked in July, and since then i've stuck with it, and i worked out my macros etc as well.

Bulking with 10 reps and 3 sets:
Mon - Chest/Back with 5 mins skipping.
Tues - Legs/Abs with 5 mins skipping.
Wed - Shoulders/Triceps/Biceps with 5 mins skipping.

When i cut, it's basically supersets and 10 mins skipping and the same number of sets and reps.

Edit: http://www.exrx.net/Workouts/Workout3TLA.html - that without the ones in italics, takes me 45 mins, sometimes an hour depending on how taxing the squat or deadlift is.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom