img2106t.jpg
Serratus starting to show, and Apollo's belt is becoming more visible

bertstare3_gif.gif

It's.......beautiful!

Hnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggg

nohomo

Associate
fef8g9.jpg

random crappy side bicep. A lot leaner now have full abs on show along with obliques and full serratus. Sitting at 15 st 2.

Dropped a lot of body fat zero cardio needed just some basic dieting, no calories counted tho.

Associate
^Ha ha. Colitis is behaving itself thank god... Still on chemotherapy but to be honest even though it makes me feel terrible and sick all the time, my stomachs a lot better for it!.

Associate
Started a clean bulk about 5 weeks ago so took a few pics prior.

Will put up some pics once finished but I'm up by about 5kg so far and have had a good drop in bodyfat.

*edit* Awesome arms and shoulders btw B1C3P

Looking good, very solid. Have you had a pec tear? may not be just out of interest

Permabanned
Looking good, very solid. Have you had a pec tear? may not be just out of interest

I really dont know how to take your posts bicep, at first i thought maybe you were a troll, but it does seem like not only are you genuine but also may have one of the best physiques on here. However all we ever see is that same side pose that frankly could be absolutely anyone?

Dont take it the wrong way or anything im hugely impressed by what you've shown just seems odd that you havent shown more.

Caporegime
I really dont know how to take your posts bicep, at first i thought maybe you were a troll, but it does seem like not only are you genuine but also may have one of the best physiques on here. However all we ever see is that same side pose that frankly could be absolutely anyone?

Dont take it the wrong way or anything im hugely impressed by what you've shown just seems odd that you havent shown more.

I'm still waiting the full body :o

hows your training going? Coming along nicely?

Caporegime

There have been other pics. Front/Back lat spread pics and I think maybe a leg shot. It has been a while though. :)

Back
Top Bottom