OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Associate
I really dont know how to take your posts bicep, at first i thought maybe you were a troll, but it does seem like not only are you genuine but also may have one of the best physiques on here. However all we ever see is that same side pose that frankly could be absolutely anyone?

Dont take it the wrong way or anything im hugely impressed by what you've shown just seems odd that you havent shown more.

Ha ha im not a troll no idea how I came across like that.
I've only posted 2 side biceps, first one was ages back. I've posted a back shot, leg etc.

Fair play if one can think that, but im 100% genuine im not gonna sit posting other peoples physiques.

What is it you want to know/see...

I don't really have a full body as such, I don't take bodybuilding pictures, side bicep etc none is great posing... I don't consider myself a bodybuilder though. More or less do this for both enjoyment, my occupation(s) and to be aesthetic.

Alough I can post up my diets and tell people what I've personally done via training but most of it goes against the grain, people see me as a genetic God. Not just people here but friends etc... I am not. I admit I have fairly good genetics but at the same time a lot of my beliefs are completely different from what most others on here would advocate. But hey, it works for me that's not to say it works for you or anyone else. But I can testify those who I have trained have came on leaps and bounds.

Soldato
I don't really have a full body as such, I don't take bodybuilding pictures, side bicep etc none is great posing... I don't consider myself a bodybuilder though. More or less do this for both enjoyment, my occupation(s) and to be aesthetic.

?? Isn't that what most bodybuilders aim to do? Be aesthetic?

I don't think many people on here claim to be bodybuilders, doesn't stop them from taking pics though.

Surely you can see why people think it's a bit weird by only posting pics of arms?

Associate
?? Isn't that what most bodybuilders aim to do? Be aesthetic?

I don't think many people on here claim to be bodybuilders, doesn't stop them from taking pics though.

Surely you can see why people think it's a bit weird by only posting pics of arms?

Lol if you read what the others said you'll see that i've posted pic of arm twice. And theres pics of back/legs etc many pages (no doubt) back. Do you want me to scout them out for you? or can you manage to do that yourself?

4p

4p

Soldato
Lots of bloody hard work and dedication!

How is your training going?

Terrible, gained maybe 4lb so I'm 11st 4lb. Haven't been to the gym all week due to uni work. Going 4 days next week starting monday. I'll weight myself on Friday.

Diet is my main problem at the moment.. Got a can of tuna, some rice, spaghetti, pasta, soup and golden syrup upstairs... fml.

Maybe posting this will force me to go Asda :o

iqla9f.jpg

2z74lly.jpg

MASSIF. :p

Caporegime
Not bad though buddy, something to build up from, Bodyfat isn't exactly high, so get some calories on you (in a good sense, I don't just mean donuts) and train like a gooden.

If I started off like that i'd be happy :o I have too much excess BF in annoying places

Associate
You've got a good base to start with, similiar to what I was a few months ago but you've got more muscle mass. Diet is key so try and work on that. Since you do a lot of sport then you are going to need to eat a crap load of food lol

Soldato
I don't hold much belief in the status of "ketosis", certainly don't think it helps to cut fat. I do however believe that the reduction in carbs allows for an increase in protein and fat, which when combined with heavy resistance training allows you to maintain your existing muscle mass whilst being in a calorie deficit, ergo losing weight! =)

tldr; Ketosis is a myth imo - but high protein/fat and low carb in a calorie deficit will help fat loss!

Anyway: Taken a 2 hours or so after the gym so got a bit of pump going. Thought I'd try out the "b1c3p" pose ;D
IMG_0598.jpg

Soldato
I do however believe that the reduction in carbs allows for an increase in protein and fat, which when combined with heavy resistance training allows you to maintain your existing muscle mass whilst being in a calorie deficit, ergo losing weight! =)

Pretty much, it's effective to say the least, and nice arm definition.

Caporegime
I don't hold much belief in the status of "ketosis", certainly don't think it helps to cut fat. I do however believe that the reduction in carbs allows for an increase in protein and fat, which when combined with heavy resistance training allows you to maintain your existing muscle mass whilst being in a calorie deficit, ergo losing weight! =)

tldr; Ketosis is a myth imo - but high protein/fat and low carb in a calorie deficit will help fat loss!

Anyway: Taken a 2 hours or so after the gym so got a bit of pump going. Thought I'd try out the "b1c3p" pose ;D

Going well Monkee, any before pics you can link to?

No wonder you can lift more than me :o

Back
Top Bottom