OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Permabanned
errr... kenmare??

I've got several things you can be working on now that don't need you to buy equipment. I just need to make it into a cohesive program, so you should be able to get started in the next couple of days or so.

Sounds great to me, look forward to them.

Really appreciate this, I'm committed to making 2012 the best year yet. :)

Permabanned
wrist: 6.5"
forearm: 10.5"
upper arm: 12"
neck: 14.something"
calf: 13"
Upper leg: 20"
chest (under armpits) 38.5"
Shoulder to shoulder: 20"

They are my unpumped measurements.

Got a long way to go. :o

Last time I had them measured was a month back, after an arm session. And pumped they were 18"

*Feels emasculated*

Caporegime
<3 link to diet?

MicrosoftExcel-totalsxlsCompatibilityMode_2011-12-12_16-43-46.jpg

I also eat nuts every day, the amount varys. I then need to add dinner on to that, which again varys.

I also have milk with the shakes sometimes so this will up the cals :p

EDIT: And i'm currently have breakfast with 2 sausages as well...Been doing that for the last month-ish, probs need to change the protein servings, although i'm having biiiiiiig heaped scoops, sometimes three

Associate
One on the left was taken at the start of the year, not the best but the only old pic I've got....photo on the right was taken today.

backdifference.jpg

Associate
Hey steedie you are looking good there man. I remember seeing your pictures from your journal.

First thing I noticed was your lats. Looking much wider and your shoulders are looking a lot thicker. Managed to keep off a lot more fat too. Whatever you are doing seems to be working very nicely :)

Back
Top Bottom