OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Permabanned
Sit ups will help develop the abs so maybe bring them out more, but you're not going to see them properly until around 10

Hmm. Can I bulk up and yet lose fat at the same time to get myself down to around 10%?

Is it hard losing 5% BF? Preferably in time for next spring/summer.

Looking to put on a fair bit of muscle on the arms and the chest with hopefully some shoulder development. That should balance my aesthetics out a bit more. (arms are very puny compared to rest of body)

Permabanned
But my arms are really scrawny as you can see. I don't mind bulking a bit now, seeing as it's winter and I'm warmly dressed if you know what I mean. Unless getting down from 15% to 10% will take til the summer anyway?

Man of Honour
Hmm. Can I bulk up and yet lose fat at the same time to get myself down to around 10%?

Is it hard losing 5% BF? Preferably in time for next spring/summer.

Looking to put on a fair bit of muscle on the arms and the chest with hopefully some shoulder development. That should balance my aesthetics out a bit more. (arms are very puny compared to rest of body)
You're small all over. You need a complete and balanced routine.

Permabanned
You're small all over. You need a complete and balanced routine.

:(

Haha, fair enough, certainly true.

Any luck with the guide by the way? (Posture). Got a referral to physiotherapy in the new year, but wouldn't mind getting started now. No rush though, Christmas is a most busy time for all. :D

Man of Honour
errr... kenmare??

I've got several things you can be working on now that don't need you to buy equipment. I just need to make it into a cohesive program, so you should be able to get started in the next couple of days or so.

J.T

J.T

Soldato
Maybe, I really need to get my arse in gear to be honest.

My slow cut has been going well (around 11KG lost so far, down to 84.7KG) but I really think I need to bulk for a bit then do another cut and I don't know if I will have enough time really.

Which comp are you going to do next year mate or are you going to do more than one?

Man of Honour
Welsh and Centrals :)

You looked like you had some good mass on you already. So don't worry about that. Keep doing what you're doing and aim for the lightweights. You'd do brilliantly

J.T

J.T

Soldato
Well seeing as they dont set the waight classes untill the day, who knows where I would end up! LOL

I'm pretty sure if I can get down to between 75/80KG I will be in decent shape, if not then we will see.

I will see if I can get some pictures up at some point this week, no homo! ;)

Back
Top Bottom