OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Caporegime
but no fapping!

Last thing now as this is going completely off the rails. Did you fap when someone posted this image?

r-2.jpg

Highly unlikely. So why would I fap to you? Or do you consider yourself so irresistible that I couldn't simply help myself? LMAO. Come on fellas. :D

Associate
Just compared them with some images from a couple of years ago, definite improvement so I'm happy there. Only been going to the gym for the last 6 months or so though.

Soldato
Last thing now as this is going completely off the rails. Did you fap when someone posted this image?

Yes

ic1male said:
[hot bird squatting.jpeg]

Highly unlikely. So why would I fap to you? Or do you consider yourself so irresistible that I couldn't simply help myself? LMAO. Come on fellas. :D

And yes. ADMIT IT DAMN YOU!! :p

Just for you I'll get a back double bi when home from work lol :o, my camera woman is completely dire though hence parts of my back missing from the last pics I uploaded -_-

Last edited:
Associate
Couple of recent snaps from me. Please excuse the dirty mirror and rather grumpy git face of mine!

img5139m.jpg

img5146h.jpg

Also, I'm not a giant in the last photo, I was stood on the toilet :D. I did try for a back shot too, but the ones I got were pretty useless, it's really hard to do on your own using a DSLR! Phone was dead at the time which might have been easier, but hey-ho!

Back
Top Bottom