OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Associate
Yeah the lighting could have been more consistent i'll admit.

Tricep work, I do pulldowns, dips and close grip bench press. I've been doing the SL5x5 routine with a few additions thrown in. Starting to reach my limits so I was going to try a cycle HST.

Soldato
If you're thinking of HST, one cycle is a waste of time. Aim for a minimum of 2, ideally 3.

If you're training for size, SL5x5 isn't what you want. You should be following a hypertrophy program (which HST will certainly contribute towards). I like HST, but it takes a lot of time per session and requires a lot of equipment :)

As for your triceps, I can't decide if it's 'cause you have your arms lifted too high up, or if you're not hitting the whole of your triceps. Can you get us another pic of your back double bicep pose, but try lowering both your arms so that they're a little lower than your right arm currently is?

Soldato
Yeah I'm actually not down for that :p.

I did work a few years ago that was very tough on the hands, and over time the skin does adapt and become tougher/stronger.

Having already experienced that I think I'd prefer to keep my girly hands if at all possible :o.

Just lift, and why are your hands being torn to sheds? I've yet to have this really, and thats with doing deads and stuff. I'm presuming it comes along at heavier weights
Perhaps not everyones hands are the same?

Back
Top Bottom