OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Caporegime
Thanks, but they're not shockingly bad. I work them twice as hard as my biceps at any rate :)
3.jpg

My left has a bit smoother horse shoe pattern but meh.

I thought i had replied to this, obviously not!

tri's look great in that pic, odd. must have been the camera angle :]
well impressed :]

Man of Honour
OP
Thanks mate. I'm just about 6ft, and I have gained around 20kg since I started 2 years ago. I agree with the more size, I'm constantly gaining weight while managing to remain relatively lean so its just a waiting game. Watch this space.

Yeah remaining lean is always the challenge! That's not bad at all, I'm just about 6'1" and @ ~98kg, but no way as vascular or as cut as you. Going to drop the weight a little before the summer, but still train hard. I like being bulky. :)

Looking good mate - got any more shots?

Am I the only one who finds this thread a little... how can I put this... uncomfortable to scroll through? :p

Nope.

Soldato
Me neither. Anyone who goes to the gym regularly or has mates that does the same is exactly the same, I like seeing others do well tbh.

Caporegime
Whapper, your comment seems like a smoke screen to your actual feelings on this thread.
I think you like looking at men but wanted to make it seem like you don't, when really, you could have just not bothered posting while just viewing :p

Soldato
Whapper, your comment seems like a smoke screen to your actual feelings on this thread.
I think you like looking at men but wanted to make it seem like you don't, when really, you could have just not bothered posting while just viewing :p

Busted.

Soldato
Thats why i and many others read this thread, why do you? :p

I entered the thread to see what on earth it was about! :D

Whappers, your comment seems like a smoke screen to your actual feelings on this thread. I think you like looking at men but wanted to make it seem like you don't, when really, you could have just not bothered posting while just viewing :p

I was a little surprised by what I found and wanted to know if I was the only one who felt a little uncomfortable by what I saw. You are naturally entitled to your belief though! ;)

Soldato
It's like fashion for women, I look at a pic and think I want to look like that and try to achieve it, it's purely cosmetic for me lol. - Well i'd like to be fit too for some sports I do but you can do that without having a greatly proportioned body.

Back
Top Bottom