OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Man of Honour
Man, I get so frustrated with my legs. Size wise they're pretty good, but they just take an age to come in :( no definition until everything else has come in

This was taken this evening though, Unpumped as legs isn't until tomorrow. Sweep looks good but other than that, it's just a lump of undefined meat right now :(

e5969ab7.jpg

Edit - hmmm it would appear the iPhone photobucket app has resized that quite a bit :/

kai

kai

Soldato
Nice sweep Steedie, can see that once the prep really begins should shape up nicely.

I said i wouldnt post a picture untill after the shoot but what the hell; 24 days out and i know my body will change A LOT as i get rid of the sebaceous water i have built up as my carbs are still fairly high . Holding a lot over my abs (due to amount of water i am intaking at the moment so i know i should come in a lot leaner and have some real good ab defination provided everything goes right in terms of my planning and prep.

ArMMqYUCQAEHEZi.jpg:large

Last edited:
Associate
lookin good how far out are you going to carb deplete and load etc ? nicotinic acid tabs and a shot of brandy right before any pics will make u more vascular btw . old school way i know but it still works

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
I'm happy with my size, it's all about power now for me :)
The lighting isn't very flattering, doesn't really highlight things best.

Here is what I look like when I'm not posing in the dark. I'm very happy with this, don't see a need to be bigger.

2012-03-22190712.jpg

2012-03-21103402.jpg

oh and Tommy you would want me to stop doing strength training ;)

Last edited:
Soldato
I was trying to be constructive mate, it's not a criticism!

Congratulations on the anabolic lighting :p

As for me 7lb down in the past 3 weeks, came off of creatine, training is slacking, diet is poor, motivation is low. Make ya feel better?

Associate
dat dere anabolic lighting !

Also you're a brave man for using an S2 without a case - I hate cases and screen protectors myself but the friggin camera stands out and rubs/scratches on everything without it. :(

kai

kai

Soldato
lookin good how far out are you going to carb deplete and load etc ? nicotinic acid tabs and a shot of brandy right before any pics will make u more vascular btw . old school way i know but it still works

I have started already but doing it very very slowly, 22 days out so 20g have come off my pre - workout meal; things will really ramp up 14 days out. I will/should be vasular without brandy :) a few tangtastics before i step infront of the camera will sort me out :D

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Anyway, we all know how lighting can make people look bigger, but it is useful to highlight things.

I'm 5ft 11" and 82.7Kg. Don't want to get any heavier for powerlifting purposes I'd like to remain in the 83Kg category.

Tommy aren't you travelling soon?

Cristian, I use a leather pouch for the phone.

Caporegime
Anyway, we all know how lighting can make people look bigger, but it is useful to highlight things.

I'm 5ft 11" and 82.7Kg. Don't want to get any heavier for powerlifting purposes I'd like to remain in the 83Kg category.

Tommy aren't you travelling soon?

Cristian, I use a leather pouch for the phone.

I still hate you for that :p

I'm not much taller than 6ft and have 7/8KG of fat extra :p Well...20KG of fat...or more....SHH!!

Associate
Hey Guys,

Thought I would post as I'm not a bodybuilder but am aiming to build some muscle :).

Long story short.....

20 Years Old = 21 Stone
21 Years Old = 10 Stone
24 Years Old = Anorexia = 8.9 Stone
24 Years Old 10 Months - Try and change and fix things
25 Years Old = 10 Stone
February 2012 = 10 Stone 5lbs - Start to focus on putting on muscle
Now = Still going Strong but struggling with my mind fighting the Fat thought every step of the way..... lol.

Here are my Picks

8Stone 9.....
photo1we.jpg

Now (Unknown Weight as I don't weight)
11w8riv.jpg

Now its very hard for me to put on muscle as I do a lot! of cardio every day and I mean a lot lol, so I eat a lot but as I said right now its a struggle to fight the bad thoughts.

So I thought posting in here might just give me encouragement to see my progress in pics :).

Thanks Guys.

Soldato
Why do you do so much cardio?

If you want to put on muscle mass, then do less cardio and more weights? You have a good base to put on some mass.

Also you say you eat "a lot"... I bet it's not as much as you think ;)

Associate
Why do you do so much cardio?

If you want to put on muscle mass, then do less cardio and more weights? You have a good base to put on some mass.

Also you say you eat "a lot"... I bet it's not as much as you think ;)

Lots of Cardio...... Anorexia...... Habit..... Must to do it to keep me sane right now.

All part of the process mate.

Associate
just bang in the good quality natural protein sources mate and do basic stuff like lift heavy 3 times a week no fancy stuff just squats cleans bench chins no need to get fancy

no probs with the cardio as long as you feed the body

Back
Top Bottom