OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Man of Honour
Nice traps Morba! Or as someone said to a friend of mine, "I like your neck shoulders".

From memory, my chest is around 46". All I really know is that it's bigger than Dom's ;)

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
If you look at this pic, you can see the bottom of my chest almost blends into my body with no distinctive line. Just one of those genetic things, my upper chest is nicely developed.

2012-03-28153127.jpg

Caporegime
:p Oh I train my chest well, it's probably my most developed muscle. It's my genetics that don't give me a much mass in the lower pec (were measuring is done). My upper chest carries most of my mass.

Oh I know you work your chest. Hence your lifting numbers.

What I was referring to was get more work done specifically to bring the chest up. But you did BB'ing not long ago and soon switched back to strength training :p

Permabanned
I don't think it would help unless there is some magically training that can be done to target my lower pec.

its just mass, naturally speaking though there may not be much you could do natural training seems so heavily reliant on genetics think you have to be very lucky to get (properly) big without help from a pointy friend.

Someone like say morba, probably has the required genes for natty massiveness

Caporegime
Sexy Morba. :cool:

:D :D :D it's all yours!

morba your traps are just ridiculous i dont even have any traps unless i pull a most muscular and force my upper back up.

Insane power genetics you have

Mad traps there Morba :).

To be fair, I'm rolling my shoulders which pops them up. They sit nothing like that when I stand normally. Even my wife was like "wtf is going on there!" lol :D

Nice traps Morba! Or as someone said to a friend of mine, "I like your neck shoulders".

Lol! I like that :D

Caporegime
its just mass, naturally speaking though there may not be much you could do natural training seems so heavily reliant on genetics think you have to be very lucky to get (properly) big without help from a pointy friend.

Parts of me you are probably right, but chest, like some others here is severely lacking in terms of mass (more fat than muscle :( ).

Eat enough and train hard enough and I defy anyone to not grow. Anyone. :)

Would be interesting to drop 10-15% bodyfat and see just how much muscle there really is on me lol

LiE

LiE

Caporegime

I'm not too bother really, what I lack on the traditional chest shape I make up in other areas :)

Caporegime
Have you ever watched the film 'How to Get Ahead in Advertising' Morba? :eek:

Lol no why?

/goes to look it up!

edit:

"His obsessive worrying affects not only his relationship with his wife, his friends and his boss, but also his own body - graphically demonstrated when he grows a large stress-related boil on his shoulder. But when the boil grows eyes and a mouth and starts talking, Bagley really begins to think he's lost his mind"

Excellent :D

Soldato
Pics taken within 10 seconds of each other. Only difference is that I turned the light on after the first one. So soft under natural lighting, need to get a bit more dedicated to the cut :\

562168_10151742427820338_639740337_24142371_2120739332_n.jpg

Still sat at 77kg, damned weekends keep messing it up, but no more.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
That's not really natural lighting on the left, it's too shaded. If you were outside in 'natural' lighting you'd look closer to the right image.

Let me share with you a pic that was taken a few weeks back at center parcs swimming pool. The lightning is natural but not the best, yet I think I look OK. Makes my legs look tiny but hey.

562642_216653691786318_100003250659.jpg

Don't get carried away comparing yourself against other photos where the lighting is perfect and the pose designed to make you look bigger. No one walks around looking like that :)

Soldato
I suppose you're right LiE, don't often whip the kit off outside though!

Delvis, surprisingly not much in the way of alcohol. Just ended up eating out a couple of times last weekend, and the amount of sweets/chocolate/Rustler's burgers the weekend before didn't help. But back on the straight and narrow now.

Both pictures are also equally tensed!

Back
Top Bottom