OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Permabanned
ok blurry **** shot from 2 weeks ago i just found in my dropbox getting leaner some way to go.

Stats

225lbs
6'2"
chest 56
waist 36
upper arm 16.8
thigh 25

some way to go yet

35606216.jpg

Permabanned
Still bloody massive. I was only 46 at my biggest!

Yeah surprised you're not more bicepy or that your legs aren't 30 yet! Lol!

dunno m8 on a good day was 58/9 at biggest (heavy test) so much so i was refused a rollercoaster ride (nemesis @ alton towers) and shared the shame with a rather buxom lass, wont complain. always wanted the 20 inch defecit tho 36w/56c not sure ill ever be 34w however lean tbh. 30in legs.....dunno im really enjoying legs lately more so than in past maybe will get some mass on

Soldato
Without a way better pic I have to call BS on that chest measurement. Arnie had a 57 inch chest. From that picture, unless you're 70cm shoulder to shoulder, there's no way you're hitting 56 inches.

arnold-schwarzenegger-bodybuilding-1.jpg

Permabanned
Without a way better pic I have to call BS on that chest measurement. Arnie had a 57 inch chest. From that picture, unless you're 70cm shoulder to shoulder, there's no way you're hitting 56 inches.

shedload leaner than me fella, wish i was arnie lean (and size), fat on back more significant its where i keep it, adds maybe 3-4 in i reckon gimmie few months ill get leanish and have some measurements worth shouting about, i dont make boasts about it on here

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom