OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Soldato
shedload leaner than me fella, wish i was arnie lean (and size), fat on back more significant its where i keep it, adds maybe 3-4 in i reckon gimmie few months ill get leanish and have some measurements worth shouting about, i dont make boasts about it on here

Please do, looking forward to it as you do some good work on here!

Associate
Best bench press here, not trained hard in 2 years chest 48, arms 18.5+, big chest little arms hmmm. Big chest big tri`s or you doing it all wrong lol

Caporegime
oh im agreed pic is awful at least it isnt all bicep

EDIT or any bicep my bicep weak

EDIT 2 FF just remeasured and 54" so dunno had measurements down at the time maybe pump maybe water dont know

Jesus! Your chest doesn't look that big from the pic you posted, though its not really showing your width around lats.
Excellent chest to waist ratio, wish mine was down under 40", would make me look a lot better haha

Associate
What makes me wonder is how on earth do you find clothes?

I have a 46inch chest /34inch waist and I'm pretty much at the limit for most places that sell decent off the shelf suits (especially bc it's 46 long).
If I manage to find something that fits nicely around the shoulders and chest then I have to get it altered to get rid of the parachute from around my mid section.

With a 56 inch chest and nearly 20" gap between your waist and chest - you probably have to go bespoke with everything.

Caporegime
Posted it on facebook so might as well post here:
rare photo of me!

54761565.jpg

Caporegime
shedload leaner than me fella, wish i was arnie lean (and size), fat on back more significant its where i keep it, adds maybe 3-4 in i reckon gimmie few months ill get leanish and have some measurements worth shouting about, i dont make boasts about it on here

Hope it all goes well chap. Pics when you're happy with it all :)

I'd love to be borderline Arnie, with some extra bf no doubt. Much better than the puffy boys as of late.

But that's a different topic :p

Are you measuring under your arms or around your arms U_E?

:D

Back
Top Bottom