OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Soldato
cropped.jpg

up to 135 DL / 115 squat and 75 BP for sets now. Weight still lowering :x

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Looking good Tom.
Your lifts look good too, hope you're doing them correct :) too many people starting out only do partials and cheat themselves of gains.

Soldato
Looking good Tom.
Your lifts look good too, hope you're doing them correct :) too many people starting out only do partials and cheat themselves of gains.

I've been extremely anal to make sure I'm doing them right, and have had other people spotting me that have been doing it a long time. I started off real light (60kg deadlift, 60kg squat and 40kg bench press) to get my technique 100% before moving on :)

Remember I'm 6'4 and 14st 13lbs (just went under 15 stone this week), and pretty athletic anyway, so my lifts are pretty damn light given my weight?

One more from last night:
e5cb946a.jpg

I need to do some bicep isolation stuff i think, SL5x5 doesnt do a huge amount other than collateral imrovements on your arms.

EDIT Also need to get some photos of my quads, they feel absolutely epic since starting squatting :D

Last edited:
Caporegime
Wish I found squatting 60KG easy before I done myself over :o

:p

Do you do pull ups and BOR's on that routine? If so, I'd leave isolations for the time being, and get to a sticking point in this routine then change things up.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Get some videos of your squat and deadlift so for some feedback. I know guys who have been training 10+ years who still haven't nailed these lifts :) Just want to make sure people are given good advice and can get the most out of the stuff they do.

Soldato
Get some videos of your squat and deadlift so for some feedback. I know guys who have been training 10+ years who still haven't nailed these lifts :) Just want to make sure people are given good advice and can get the most out of the stuff they do.

Dead lift:

http://s1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd482/rG-tom/New Album/?action=view&current=4a873740.mp4

Squat

http://s1222.photobucket.com/albums...New%20Album/?action=view&current=2663ec19.mp4

Phone ran out of memory on the squat but you get the idea :)

Feedback is welcomed.

Man of Honour
OP
It does. I love it. <3

Glad the feedback was similar to what I was telling you Tom. Hopefully in time as your mobility improves and your strength gets better you'll see improvements. Try and get some more angles for the next vid.

Oh and when you move to London - I will break you. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom