OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Soldato
Slowly bulking up, seem to struggle putting size on so have thrown a weight gain shake in which seems to be working okay at the moment.

2dj6hd2.jpg

Caporegime
Did my charity chest wax. Ouch :(

Will post vids and pics in the thread in GD.

But for all of you here's a sneak preview:

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice! :p

Bet you look well different :o They waxed EVERYTHING then? haha, chest and all over! You hairy bugger you!

Not something I would want mind! I've got hairs all over my front :o Albeit not as crazy as you...previously anyway

Associate
FF - looking lean(er) and mean as usual, now you can actually see your physique rather than a rug.
Simmz - nice balanced physique - jealous of that adonis belt. I will get one one day! :D
Rusty Noob - fantastic progress mate, keep up the good work. the skin will "tighten" in time, don't worry about it.

Soldato
I'm down from 23st to 15st 8, is there any good time to start bulking? Should I be aiming to drop the last stone or two before hitting weights hard? Got loads of loose skin which I know will never change without surgery due to how stretched it is so I'll never be rocking a 6 pack.

Hi Rusty, having done something similar myself I would say just get yourself on a good weights routine now if your not already. How did you lose the weight, just diet or with weight training also? I'm trying to recomp at the moment because I didn't feel lean enough to straight out bulk, but also wasn't happy with my lean mass to keep cutting weight. Once you hit the point where you just start looking 'smaller' instead of 'better' you might have a better idea of what you want to do, assuming your not there already.

Good luck with the loose skin, I have the same problem and it sucks. I think all you can do is get some extreme mid-section hypertrophy on the go, or get very very lean and maintain it for a long period to see if that tightens it up.

Soldato
FF - looking lean(er) and mean as usual, now you can actually see your physique rather than a rug.
Simmz - nice balanced physique - jealous of that adonis belt. I will get one one day! :D
Rusty Noob - fantastic progress mate, keep up the good work. the skin will "tighten" in time, don't worry about it.

Hah thanks, you will also hate me even more because the adonis belt has always been there without any work from since I was little :p

Soldato
I'm down from 23st to 15st 8, is there any good time to start bulking? Should I be aiming to drop the last stone or two before hitting weights hard? Got loads of loose skin which I know will never change without surgery due to how stretched it is so I'll never be rocking a 6 pack.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f289/Rusteh101/Untitled-13.jpg
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f289/Rusteh101/Upper.jpg
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f289/Rusteh101/Legs.jpg

You still have a fair bit of fat on your stomach, I wouldn't straight up say it's lose skin until you've lost a bit more weight, I've lost 9 stone so far and as I'm losing weight it does appear to be tightening up more and more.

Associate

Well done on the weight lost mate. I also lost 10stone and just wanted to say that the skin does tighten up slightly. I did have a Tummy Tuck though 1.5 years ago and it was the best thing I have EVER done! if you want any information on it please do just ask.

Matthew

Soldato
Well done on the weight lost mate. I also lost 10stone and just wanted to say that the skin does tighten up slightly. I did have a Tummy Tuck though 1.5 years ago and it was the best thing I have EVER done! if you want any information on it please do just ask.

Matthew

Looking at your before picture, if that was the extent of my loose skin when I'm done I'd be extremely happy and wouldn't bother even thinking about doing anything with it.

Associate
Looking at your before picture, if that was the extent of my loose skin when I'm done I'd be extremely happy and wouldn't bother even thinking about doing anything with it.

It wasn't the look that bothered me more the feeling, running etc it would rub and you could feel it tugging at every twist. Then when waring clothing or jeans you can feel it twisting and getting caught up :(

Back
Top Bottom