OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Man of Honour
about to start my cycle.

excited-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-627.gif

Permabanned
Hux you cant post a pic like that and expect anyone to be positive m8. Good luck with the sauce but make sure you keep everything in check diet and training wise otherwise you will just be another idiot who is only 'swole' cos of all the water retention, keep an eye on my blog too might help if your new

Caporegime
Aye, interesting to read :)

Lil update, just wanted to take a couple of pictures randomly. Few pounds lower than previous ones so not much has changed:

Front-Tensed.jpg

All in all, pretty pleased with how things are going, can't wait for some of the fat to drop off mind :)

Soldato
Bit of a poo pic but I figured now is as good as ever. Not a progress pic so much as a starting point. I've been on and off working out for the past half year but been knocked on my ass a couple of times (that scar is from lung surgery, knocked me out for 3 months, other than that I have a skin condition which I'm in the middle of sorting out which can be absolute agony when exercising). Exams all out of the way and summer around the corner so trying my best to keep it to no excuses :) I know I'm a skinny little *ahem*, and that's exactly why I'm trying to really work through all of it, maybe hanging around in here will be the motivation I need!

7388072448_54ab1cd687.jpg

Back
Top Bottom